Lip Pencils

anickia

Any suggestions on lip pencils besides "Chestnut". This seem to be the only on the MA's know of for me. NC45
hmm.gif

TangoMango

I like Cork and Subculture. I'm hoping to get more in the future and get some pink lipliners that work for my skintone.

Bey28

I'm NC45: I have cork (works for anything neutral IMO), vino (anything pink, plum, or red, but it needs to blended well or yikes! you will have some bold lips) and plum. HTH
smiles.gif

MACa6325xi

I'm C7 and I truly love Chestnut, but Chestnut doesn't always go with everthing. I also like Cork, Plum, Mahogany, and Nightmoth. For the summer try using Cork. I also have some NYX lipliners that are really good. I use the NYX lipliners in different lighter colors than Chestnut.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSister19
In the M A C Cremestick Liners:

Velvetella
Portside
80%
Creme O' Spice
Deep Soul
Raw Refined

Oh yeah, Velvetella!
clap.gif

cno64

I like the following:
Magenta-Its color looks just as the name implies; I've successfully worn it with Rocking Chick, Stiletto, Pomposity, and Girl About Town.
Cherry-Bright true(but not orange-y) red; goes with just about any red: Russian Red, Ruby Woo, Powerhouse, Glam.
Beet-pinky/purply red; goes with Girl About Town, Rebel, or Glam

These are the only MAC ones I own, but I love them dearly!

aziajs

I'm a NC45/NW40 and I like:

Subculture
Cork
Nightmoth (gorgeous)
Currant
Burgundy
Hodgepodge
Plum

Now, I also use Stripdown with a little cork in the corners, sometimes, when I want to do a nude lip. I also use Chicory with some red lip colors. I'd play around and see what you like and what you plan to use the liners with. You can pull off a lot of liners and a lot of colors if you experiment.

chameleonmary

cork is nice, i found chestnut a little too dark for the lips (im naughty and use it on the eyes now) but im still dying to buy spice, its meant to be a best-seller and a really good all-rounder

Honey B. Fly

omg Spice is the freaking best lipliner ever, i was told if u have tan to darker skin u should use Half Red instead of Spice but Spice def looked better on me

MA`s always tell me Cork and thats a nice one too

ARmakeupjunkie

What liner would you guys suggest to make an orange red lipstick more red? My cherry liner does not seem to work as well with the orange red lipsticks as it does with the more true red lipsticks I wear. More or less, I want to tone them down but still look like I am wearing red.
smiles.gif