Lipgelee disaster.

koolkatz

Thanks BrookeNC!! I have this stupid thing where I hate it when tubes have that 'squeezed-in' look and always puff them out so they look full again (my OCD talking... LOL). I"ll definitely try that.

Juneplum

hmm that hasn't happened to any of my squeeze tubes.. thanks for the great tip tho brooke! great dea!!!

glittergoddess27

Yep,. just happened to my Twirltone Ribbon lipglass stain,.. actually the stuff came out the wrong end,.. thankfully I had some empty sample containers and turned it into a potted gloss,.. I was sad to do it though,.. one more thing in my B2M pile though,.... I was thinking of using these for Rebelrocks but now that I see the lippies for Naturally Eccentric,.. I am rethinking it,....

amandamakeup

this always happens with my clear lipglass. I dont know anymore if its something Im doing wrong, but I doubt it. I've tried keeping it in the box and everything, but it still oozes..
I think im gonna call mac now actually.

Dulce

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Yep,. just happened to my Twirltone Ribbon lipglass stain,..

The same thing happened to me last week! I didn't lose too much of it. It happened because it was at the bottom of my cosmetic bag + it was being smushed by all the other stuff in my bag. Twirltone + my cosmetic bag survived with minor injuries.
smiles.gif