Lipgelees vs. TLCs

Fizzymartini

Lipgelees vs. TLCs... what's the difference? (Apart from the fact that one comes in a tube and the other in a cute cartoon pot
smiles.gif
) And which do you prefer?

user2

To me Lipgelees are glossier than TLCs! The color that the Lipgelees provide are really sheer compared to the TLCs!

user3

Lipgelees are thicker and while they are made to moisturize they are not really consider lip repair. The texture is like smooth jelly.

The TLC's are lip conditioners and there is a clear that comes in a tube. TLC's contain Vitamins A and E, Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Shea Butter, and Avocado Extract. They are maded to help condition, repair and mositurize the lips. The texture is more of a thin lip balm.

I'd also like to add that for me I use TLC's as base for when I use lipgloss or lipstick.

Between the 2 lipgelees wear longer.
I don't find either of them to have lots of pigment.
I personally find the them to be of the same sheerness. Of course there are color exceptions. For example Perfect plum and moistly lipgelee both have more color to them IMO than all the other TLCs and gelees.

1dmbfan

TLCs are my new love! I've recently acquire Trot On, Pink pink, Miss Bunny, Cleos coral kiss, aquamelon, and summerfette. They are a lip conditoner, not much color (the tint toons I find have the most color of them all). They are great to wear under a lipstick, etc.

mspixieears

Are you kidding???
greengrin.gif
TLCs are more like balm, not as pigmented and lipgelees sort of remind me a bit of Lancome Juicy Tubes. Lipgelees thicker and clearer, and most are transparent (TLCs have a bit of shimmer).

I'd so love to get Summerfete! I thought it an extreme bit of luck to pick up Aquamelon.