Lipgloss on eye lids/Glossy eyeshadow look

mspixieears

Yeah, it was big a while back.

Becca Cosmetics has a clear eye gloss, think it's supposed to make you look all dewy and stuff. It seems best for photographic/art looks rather than everyday wear.

turtle_pixie_

i think it looks okay but only certain looks and not every colour. plus wouldn't it majorly crease? mac has some eyeglosses but they are dc they were like ccbs but glossy. i think there was a blue-y green one called crybaby but i'm not sure. but yeah, most lip products have some red dyes in them, pink lipgloss, red lipgloss, orange lipgloss, i don't think neutrals would but still. red dyes are really hard to make eyesafe, so yeah there's that to think of as well.

LatinaRose

I tried this look one time and it was a complete mess. It creased so quick and looked terrible. Not to mention my lids were kinda sticky! Yuk!

metalkitty

I like to do it, not with lipgloss though eww. I think its about technique like only using it sparingly or only in the middle of the eyelid mostly. I think it looks great with smokey eyes. Pout makes an assortment of eyeglosses.

poddygirl

Doesn't Tom Ford's Amber Nude collection for EL have a black eye gloss in it? Haven't seen the full collection out over here yet but think it has been out in the States for some time. I can imagine a black eye gloss would look rather nasty after a few hours
ssad.gif

poppy z

I use lip clear gloss mix with blacktrack fluidline (I make the mix on my hand first).
I love the look but the lid sticks in the crease (not very pleasant). So I advice to put the gloss near lashline. I'm not irritated. It's the best to put glitters in the eye! But only for parties!!!

MAC_Pixie04

mac used to make Eyeglass, i wasnt on the make up train when they did but i'd imagine thats what they were for. MACgirl here did a pretty simple thing with smolder eyekohl and mac clear gloss blended on her eye, it was neat.