Lippie marked b2m?

queli13

What does it mean when a lipstick has b2m marked on it? Does it mean you can't use it as a back2mac empty?

GlamQueen21

It means that you cannot return/exchange the item that you B2M'd for either a eyeshadow/lipglass/lipstick. I don't know about using the marked lipstick for an empty.

gildedangel

It depends on the counter; some will not let you exchange it for the B2M program and some will, I have experienced both at different counters. You can't return or exchange it though.

LMD84

it depends on what you mean. if the package its self has this printed on it then it means that it is eligable for the b2m program. however if it's an item that you got for free from using the b2m program then the workers mark the item so that you can't get a refund or exchange on the item
smiles.gif

queli13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
it depends on what you mean. if the package its self has this printed on it then it means that it is eligable for the b2m program. however if it's an item that you got for free from using the b2m program then the workers mark the item so that you can't get a refund or exchange on the item
smiles.gif

oh! i understand now, yes, it's the second thing that you said, so it's not eligible as an empty. thanks for all the replies!

InspiredBlue

I don't think she meant it isn't eligible as an empty, she said you couldn't exchange it for something else.

Since B2M is a recycling program it would make absolutely no sense to not let the containers you've gotten for free be turned in once they're empty.