Lipstick and Blush Help Please

SOS.gif
Maybe you lovely ladies can help me, I am looking for a lipstick that is MLBB with a slight berry tint? As if you just through eating a bowl of strawberries,a cherry or grape Lolly pop, or they are chapped from the cold, or just maybe you got through making out with your husband LOL ? I love MAC but I can not tolerate the customer service any more at my MAC store, I described this today and she gives me Hue and hurriedly tries to send me on my way, then I was asking about blush and she didn't have time etc...?! I have tried Creme in your coffee, twig, modesty, viva glam V, plumful, plum dandy, hue... the list goes on. Any ideas? I am fair with reddish brown hair, green eyes and somewhat pigmented lips. Any help is very much appreciated! And the lipstick recommendation can be any brand.

Also have any of tried Gleeful mineralized blush? Does it give a nice flush?

Thank You all very much!
nanaparty.gif

hue22

VV 5 is always a great MLBB. If you want a more "raspberry" stained look, you could try "On Hold" in the creamsheen formula (which I bought a few months ago). I dab it on though, because it's quite pigmented (it'll last forever). The result is a bright-berry flush on the lips (as the dabbings wear off, I get a stained-effect like as if I ate a bowl of raspberries). If you layer it more, you could get away with going out at night with it. It's quite versatile for summer days and nights (though I would wear it year-round cuz I love it so much). =] It's on the warmer-undertones though. But since it's a pinked warm color, I think it might look nice with your hair coloring and fair skin (I'm a brunette with fair skin, for comparison).

As for the bad customer service at MAC...I completely understand. I always just say "Oh, I'm just browsing but is it OK to try on some lipsticks and run outside in the natural light with your mirror to see if it works on me?" hahaha They look at me funny but always agree. In the end, I get my perfect color and once some MUA's know what colors you've picked out for yourself, they automatically choose a complementing eyeshadow or blush or similar lipstick tone without you trying to coax it out of them. I find that I've made some good MUA relationships this way.

Good luck with the hunt!