liquid foundation or concelers [acne pron skin]

luvme4me

Can anyone reccommend some products? right now I am using mac green concealer and my color on my old acne scars then I use a bit of cover girl foundation then I use some dermalogica powder, but I really want to stop using the cover girl liquid make up becuase I am trying to get rid of my old scars. Any recomendations on make up that is really good for your skin

MissLynette

To get rid of scars I would go out and buy Mederma and use that when your not wearing makeup, this works beautifully if used frequently for about 3-6 weeks. Then to cover up scars you have with makeup I would use MAC select cover up, that's what i use. The only thing is, I dont have deep scars, I just have slight surface discoloration in some areas. So I'm not sure if that would work as well for you, but why not give it a try!!

luvme4me

oh I am currently doing professional microdermabrasion and I know the best thing is not to use any make up but ya right lol. I am also using the mac select cover up on my red spots/scars

mizzTruLe

two words....BARE ESSENTUALS!!! I've been using bare minerals for years and absolutely love it. doesnt clog pores, you can actually sleep in it. and one of their claims is that it improves the appearance of your skin after you start using it.

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzTruLe
two words....BARE ESSENTUALS!!! I've been using bare minerals for years and absolutely love it. doesnt clog pores, you can actually sleep in it. and one of their claims is that it improves the appearance of your skin after you start using it.

I've used Bare Minerals for a while too, but I find it can dry my skin out quite alot at times. I have sensitive skin and do break out when I use new products etc. I tryed an Estee Lauder foundation a while ago called "Individualist" and It's by far the best liquid foundation I've ever used, so maybe you could give them a try, If BE doesn't dry out your skin then I highly recommend it.
smiles.gif