Liquid Lipstick thread

Shars

I do. My Lolita duo was delivered but I wont get to it for a couple days (all packages go to my parents house since the huge fiasco with the Balls last week). I can swatch them for you, hopefully in a couple days!
Thank you! I have half a mind to just get the duo and be done lol.

Medgal07

I think I read somewhere that a pigment ingredient from the original batch recipe was no longer available so she was having a hard time receeating the original colour everyone loved.

Thank you! I have half a mind to just get the duo and be done lol.
That's really too bad. The duo is ok but don't expect any mauvey goodness-----they're ok.

Medgal07

Thanx girls!!!
friends.gif

leonah

I'm thinking about the Stila eternal love set with ricco, baci and beso if I remember correctly. is it worth it? the colors are gorgeous especially ricco and baci

DILLIGAF

I went to Target for cat food. The beauty section was on the way to the check out and I ran across a new liquid lipstick from Revlon. It's called Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor. I picked up two of them and have yet to try them on my lips. I will post pics as soon as I try them out. Has any one else seen them and picked them up?
I took these lipsticks with me on my trip to Mexico last week. The final verdict is... I HATE THEM! I'm returning them tomorrow! They just didn't hold up. The thing that bothered me the most was the smell! It's an overly sweet smell! The colors were lovely but I have other products that do much much better.