Liquid Lipstick thread

sagehen

I think I may sneak over to Morphe to grab in person tomorrow. Hold me y'all. I am going to do my best not to grab them all. I am trying to stick to Hoe Hoe Hoe, Mistletoe and Drug Lord ( I will def try for mixing - not for Tyrone Biggums-style wearing lol) and Abused since it is finally back in stock. It looks like KvD Echo is not quite the dark navy I wanted. And, maybe a brush or two and the Soul of Summer palette.

Medgal07

I'm usually good at ignoring once I set my mind to it.... I just need to set my mind lol.
I really feel like I haven't been enjoying though. Recently I've been wearing things just because I bought them and they are hanging around and I don't want to be a hoarder.
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif
I'm not so good at that. I wish I were but for me it's all or nothing. Also it's hard to participate and make any meaningful (pics & swatches and experience)
contribution if you're not buying the products. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to enjoy more than you're hauling. I feel that often too.

Shars

girlhaha.gif
I'm not so good at that. I wish I were but for me it's all or nothing. Also it's hard to participate and make any meaningful (pics & swatches and experience)
contribution if you're not buying the products. I know exactly what you mean about wanting to enjoy more than you're hauling. I feel that often too.
It's easier since I'm overseas and don't get my products straight away anyways. I always live vicariously through the ladies here in the meantime lol.

Medgal07

It's easier since I'm overseas and don't get my products straight away anyways. I always live vicariously through the ladies here in the meantime lol.
You have access to some amazing products that we never get to see, no?

Medgal07

Gracias. The date is 11/15. Im going to sleep in then spend the day with family. My extended family. My loud rambunctious family. Lol i can't wait!!!!
eyelove.gif
Sounds like a great Birthday plan Dilli!!! You need to join EO and celebrate the entire month!!!!

thefbomb

I just bought the Stila Eternal Love set it was a great deal! I got $5 off and then through pointd at my drugstore i got an addiction $10 making it $13. Cant wait to try the 2 shades that arent Perm

Vandekamp

I just bought the Stila Eternal Love set it was a great deal! I got $5 off and then through pointd at my drugstore i got an addiction $10 making it $13. Cant wait to try the 2 shades that arent Perm
Please post pictures. I've never bought anything from Stila that I recall. Lol.

thefbomb

Please post pictures. I've never bought anything from Stila that I recall. Lol.
Will do!
Im giving the red to my sister because I already own a mini of it so I'll swatch mine and the other 2 later after work!
I also have 3 others that are full size I can swatch as well if anyone else wants (in the shades Aria, Venezia and Amalfi)

novocainedreams

I couldn't find it in stock anywhere! Where did you pick it up? Edit: found it went back in stock on beauty.com!

stephshopaholic

I got the Jeffree star bundle and root beer lip scrub plus the sugarpill sparkle baby palette so I got my $20 gift card from beautylish!

Vandekamp

I am going to drop this Milani sneak peak of their liquid matte lipsticks right here. Enjoy!
pompom.gif
I am totally feeling the three purple shades. I am so excited.

...Milani is going hard with their spring line. Check out the snap for all of the Spring goodies, but they've got 18 shades of the Amore Matte Lip Cremes coming. 8 are the original (but a few of them are now reformulated) and 10 are completely new. Out January. $8.99. Any of them catch your eye?

image credit:​
@beautylogicblog Instagram page
milani%2Bnew%2Bshades.jpg

Latest posts