Liquid Lipstick thread

Shannyn

Hello. :D Please excuse the not so great lighting in this photo. The lip swatch of Blackberry Sorbet was not cooperating with me. In real life it was a tad bit darker.

I picked up 3 of the new Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains - #13 Marvelous Mauve, #14 Blackberry Sorbet and #15 Polished Purple

I am loving the new formulation of these lip stains as they are more hydrating and long-lasting than the older formula in my opinion. Marvelous Mauve falls right in between Stila's Patina and Kat Von D's Lolita. Blackberry Sorbet was really close to Dose of Colors Berry Me. Polished Purple is a beautiful purple that is quite unique! :)

Dolly Snow

Hello. :D Please excuse the not so great lighting in this photo. The lip swatch of Blackberry Sorbet was not cooperating with me. In real life it was a tad bit darker.  I picked up 3 of the new Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains - #13 Marvelous Mauve, #14 Blackberry Sorbet and #15 Polished Purple I am loving the new formulation of these lip stains as they are more hydrating and long-lasting than the older formula in my opinion. Marvelous Mauve falls right in between Stila's Patina and Kat Von D's Lolita. Blackberry Sorbet was really close to Dose of Colors Berry Me. Polished Purple is a beautiful purple that is quite unique! :)
Need them all! Gorgeous swatches btw

Vandekamp

Hello. :D Please excuse the not so great lighting in this photo. The lip swatch of Blackberry Sorbet was not cooperating with me. In real life it was a tad bit darker.  I picked up 3 of the new Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains - #13 Marvelous Mauve, #14 Blackberry Sorbet and #15 Polished Purple I am loving the new formulation of these lip stains as they are more hydrating and long-lasting than the older formula in my opinion. Marvelous Mauve falls right in between Stila's Patina and Kat Von D's Lolita. Blackberry Sorbet was really close to Dose of Colors Berry Me. Polished Purple is a beautiful purple that is quite unique! :)
Beautiful swatches. I LOVE them all on you. I will certainly pick up #13 and #14, for sure.

Prettypackages

Hello. :D Please excuse the not so great lighting in this photo. The lip swatch of Blackberry Sorbet was not cooperating with me. In real life it was a tad bit darker.

I picked up 3 of the new Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains - #13 Marvelous Mauve, #14 Blackberry Sorbet and #15 Polished Purple

I am loving the new formulation of these lip stains as they are more hydrating and long-lasting than the older formula in my opinion. Marvelous Mauve falls right in between Stila's Patina and Kat Von D's Lolita. Blackberry Sorbet was really close to Dose of Colors Berry Me. Polished Purple is a beautiful purple that is quite unique! :)

gorgeous!

NaomiH

Great swatches thanks!

thefbomb

Lovely swatches!

novocainedreams

These are great swatches. I have heard some good things about these, will have to try a couple.

CrimsonQuill157

Yes that are HP themed
love.gif
.....WHAAAAT?

CrimsonQuill157

My only thing is, what about licensing? This is pretty blatant and LaSplash isn't big enough to actually have paid WB for the rights. I've seen Disney go after small indie companies, I wouldn't doubt WB would go after them over this. I see these getting renamed before launch.