Liquidlast Liners are NOT permanent?? (*LL ARE PERM!)

TwinkPink

They're up on the website and have the little triangle
icon_eek.gif
I thought they would be permanent.

aziajs

I just did a live chat and she said that she was under the impression that they were permanent too but she is going to bring it to someone's attention.

asteffey

UH OH

Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Vanessa. How may I assist you?
Amber: i thought the liquidlast liners were permanent.. and on the site they say limited?
Amber: im getting a little sad haha
Vanessa: Yes, I am sad too! They are limited edition.
Amber: oh NO!

clocked

they're not
ssad.gif
i also did a livechat on MAC and the woman told me that they're limited.

pumpkincat210

Ack. I'm seriously getting mad that M.A.C. has so many releases..4 limited edition collections in 1 day? Nothing is ever permanent anymore..their quality starts to lack and things go missed when they put out so much and so little of each.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Ack. I'm seriously getting mad that M.A.C. has so many releases..4 limited edition collections in 1 day? Nothing is ever permanent anymore..their quality starts to lack and things go missed when they put out so much and so little of each.

I couldn't agree more! I was kinda releaved about the fact that these were supposed to be permanent, because I want almost every color. Now, I have to pass on things I really want because there is no way that I can afford it all, not with things coming so close together. I am so sad now
ssad.gif

samila18

bad news!
weeping.gif

from my live chat-
Samantha: I bet they will.. are the Liquidlast liners permanent?
Amy: Liquidlast Liner is limited edtion
Amy: Sadly

oh no!

as_cute_as_pie

it seems so silly since loadsa people love them (hey they might grow on me
rofl.gif
) but hey if they notice the popularity of them they might get made permanent
tong.gif
since mac has no liquid liners well 1 but u dont hear many people raving about them
smiles.gif

Parishoon

Chat InformationOne of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
Chat InformationHello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you?
Pari: Hi Sara, how are you?
Sara: Hi Pari--I'm great today, thanks! How can I help you?
Pari: I'm having a panic attack. I went to order my sundressing & was looking at the liquidlast liners & they're marked limited edition.
Pari: Is that true? I was under the impression they were permanent
Sara: I thought they were permanent shades too. I think it's an error on the website.
Pari: Is there a way to find out if it's an error or they're actually limited edition?
Sara: I'll contact the manager and see when they are going to fix that online. All the shades are available now though-this collection just launched online today.
Sara: You can call Consumer Comm at 1-800-387-6707 if you need to know right away.
Pari: Okay, thanks.
Pari: Have a nice day.
Sara: No problem. Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Pari: Nope, that was it.
Sara: Thank you for using our Live Chat Forum today, Pari. Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Calling Consumer Comm in a few minutes to find out the deal on this! I'm gonna boycott if it's true. No liquidlast for me
weeping.gif
icon_eek.gif
cry.gif

ETA: called, "message 49" hung up on me, will try later, they apparently have heavy call volume...which of you is on 3 diff work lines, & a cell phone? 8)

turtle_pixie_

i bought some today and wanted aqualine but they were out, and i was told they were perm. and they'd be in in a few weeks, oh no, i love them too much!

AudreyNicole

Here are the results of my livechat with Sara...
th_confused_new.gif
I am so confused... which is it?

Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you?
Audrey: Hi Sara. I was under the impression that the new liquid liners were permanent, but I see on the website they are listed as limited...
Audrey: are they limited or is it a glitch?
Sara: Glitch online, it's being corrected now. They are Permanent!

*MaC WhoRe*

Ha!!!!! Take a Look at this Gals!

Thanks to Audrey!!!
th_worship.gif

One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Vanessa. How may I assist you?
Gina: Hey Vanessa!
Vanessa: Hello there!
Gina: Are the liquid last liners really LE?
Gina: an MA at my counter told they were permanent
Gina: ?
Vanessa: I'm sorry for the confusion.
Vanessa: They are limited edition.
Gina: OH NO!
ssad.gif

Gina: Why?
Vanessa: Most of our collections are limited editions.
Gina: Thats horrible, well thanks for your time
Vanessa: We are never told as to why. Sorry for the disappointment.
Vanessa: Thank you for using our Live Chat Forum! Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Gina: My friend says she
Gina: spoke to Sara moment ago, and was told they are permanent through the live chat?
Gina: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you? Audrey: Hi Sara. I was under the impression that the new liquid liners were permanent, but I see on the website they are listed as limited... Audrey: are they limited or is it a glitch? Sara: Glitch online, it's being corrected now. They are Permanent!
Vanessa: Okay, I just got word!
Vanessa: Yes, they are permanent.
Gina: yay!!!
Vanessa: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Gina: you just made my day!
Gina: thanks Vanessa
Vanessa: You are very welcome!
Vanessa: Thank you for using our Live Chat Forum! Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Gina: Buh bye!
Thank you for chatting with us. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us again.

user2

LOL maybe MAC itself is so used to their only LE collections that they even mark permanent collections as LE!
rofl.gif

Vicky88

Whaaaaaaaa this is kinda annoying me.

My live chat, just done 30 seconds ago:

Vicky: Hi, I bet you're sooo sick of this question but so many people have bee told different things so I was just wondering if there was a definite word on whether the liquid lasts are perm or LE??
Marci: Hello Vicky! Â The Liquidlast Liners are a permanent part of our line. Â We are currently working on fixing the information on the web page.
Vicky: YAY!! I'm so glad! I'm sure I'm the 50 millionth person to ask but I got one today and it's soo good and if they were limited I'd have to rush out an buy 3 of each one! haha
Marci: Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Vicky: No that's all!! Thank you for your help Marci!

KJam

Liquidlast - permanent!

Chat Transcript
info: One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Jennifer. How may I assist you?
Kim: I have a couple of quick questions about the liquidlast liners - are they really limited edition? (I have heard conflicting information)
Kim: Also, on the pro site, my 40% discount is not applying with these
Jennifer: Hi Kim. The Liquidlast liners are permanent, and it is just a flaw on the site. It will be fixed shortly. I apologize for the the confusion.
Jennifer: As far as your Pro Discount, I apologize, but I cannot tell you why that is happening. I suggest that you call them directly.
Jennifer: Do you have their contact information?
Kim: Whew - good thing - even with my discount, sweetie cake and sundressing are kiliing me!
Kim: Yes, I have contacted them - thanks so much!
Jennifer: I know!
Jennifer: Great, you are welcome!
Jennifer: Thank you for using our Live Chat Forum! Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Kim: Have a great day!