List of all NARS blushes?

subtlelikeatank

I know I'm late to the NARS blush party, but does someone have a list of all NARS blushes, both current and discontinued? I've started a project to collect them all. Any help would be appreciated.
And if you know where I can acquire some of the old discontinued ones, I'd do something drastic for you.

User38

you can do a google search on it.. and also check out their website to get the current ones.. I have a number of them, but they are all probably still current except Sin, which I think was dcd... but start in google.

MarieMary

This might be a good starting point:
http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/126632/complete-list-of-nars-products-long-post#post_1446654

You have the list of all permanent shades on the Nars website. For LE shades, you should google each seasonal collection and see which blushes were LE then.

Twinkle_Twinkle

This might be a good starting point:
http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/126632/complete-list-of-nars-products-long-post#post_1446654

You have the list of all permanent shades on the Nars website. For LE shades, you should google each seasonal collection and see which blushes were LE then.
NARS has a good habit of making new LE items permanent items. The last four blushes to have been released are still in the permenant line. Those four are Sex Appeal, Douceur, Dolce Vita, and Super Orgasm. New Order is being released with the upcoming seasonal collection on the 15th and it will also be permanent. I can't think of a blush in the last 3-4 years that has been released but hasn't been made perm.

In addition to the blushes listed currently on the NARS website, I know of three discontinued shades: Plaisir (which I believe may have been re-released briefly a bit ago), Ninotchka, and a shade called Sex. I am not sure if there have been other discontinued shades, but I think a search on Makeup Alley might turn up info (that's how I know about these d/c'd shades actually). HTH.

ETA: I just looked at the list MarieMary posted and that looks a really good starting place. I'd even forgotten about Passion and I didn't know about Nirvana. If you just add the four new shades and the soon to be fifth I think you'll have a complete list.
It looks like Outlaw has been d/c'd as well.

MarieMary

I guess the reason I thought some blush shades were LE was because the last blush I bought (Sex Appeal) has disappeared from the French, UK and European Nars websites.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I guess the reason I thought some blush shades were LE was because the last blush I bought (Sex Appeal) has disappeared from the French, UK and European Nars websites.
It's still on the US site, but labeled as "Exclusive". I wonder why it's not longer on the European websites...

MarieMary

Some items have disappeared from the french website for no reason whatsoever, and I can't get an answer from the customer service.
For example, I have the Loose Powder in the shade Snow, and I was thinking of buying the Pressed Powder in the same shade. It's not sold anymore (in either form), and it's not going to be anymore (that they told me).
I can understand when a line is being discontinued altogether (the lip stains for example), but I don't get why some shades just disappear.