Lit Cosmetics

Addict4MAC

Temptalia has posted that Lit Cosmetics will now be available at Sephora!
pompom.gif

The collection can be found online here:
http://www.sephora.com/lit

Here is her review of the two kits:
http://www.temptalia.com/lit-champa...-lit-kits-reviews-photos-swatches#more-144739

janineios

I've been wanting to try Lit ever since BeatFaceHoney on YouTube mentioned it! I've seen the kits on the Sephora site. I think I'll get Champagne Wishes soon. I'm also excited that they'll be at IMATS LA which I'm going to! Definitely going to try a ton of their glitters at the lower convention prices :D

DILLIGAF

I met the owner of this line at the very first NYC IMATS. She is VERY customer service oriented and her husband is her second in command. They have answered any email I've sent them. Also they gave me a full sized jar of Champagne Wishes glitter at that 1st IMATS for free. Just like when I heard that OCC was going to Sephora I'm excited. It really couldn't happen to better people. I love their glitters and the fact that they come in different sizes.I wonder if they are going to keep that for Sephora or only sell a particular size on that site only. I can't wait for more colors to go up. I'm going to try to take pics of the colors I already own.

Addict4MAC

I've been wanting to try Lit ever since BeatFaceHoney on YouTube mentioned it! I've seen the kits on the Sephora site. I think I'll get Champagne Wishes soon. I'm also excited that they'll be at IMATS LA which I'm going to! Definitely going to try a ton of their glitters at the lower convention prices :D
THIS. I love Beatfacehoney and the looks she created using these glitters. And always said I would try them because of her too! I think I will get Champagne Wishes too. I'm a sucker for neutrals and golds. I think these will be perfect for holiday looks too.

honybr

I just got the champagne wishes kit from Sephora. This is probably a stupid question but do I need to wear a primer underneath (like Nars smudge proof) or is the glitter base from Lit enough?

janineios

The kits have disappeared from the Sephora site. I can't find them by searching nor are they in my "loves" where they used to be.

1drfullycr8ed

From Lit Cosmetics Instagram:
Black Friday Sale Buy 1 and Get 1 Free.
Nov.29 6am-12am (18hr time one will be granted)
Order your glitter online then add your FREEBIES in the comment/promo box.