Lit up make up mirror

RussianRedDani

Hey guys,

I have the most shockingly bad lighting in my bedroom and the bathroom mirror is way too high. I often find myself putting make up on in my compact mirror and it's so hard.

Do you know anywhere I could get a smallish (but not too small) make up mirror/desktop vanity with lights. Either by plug or by battery.

I live in the UK as well so they have to be able to ship here.

Am actually desperate!!! Thanks!

lauraglou

Boots have the No7 one on sale at the moment. CLICKY

If you don't like that one, then type illuminated in the search function and it will bring up the other ones. I have the Revlon one, which has been pretty good.

LMD84

i have the revlon one which has 4 little bulb lights around it. medium sized and magnifies well! got it from boots for about £20

atwingirl

This is such a handy post, thanks! I am setting up a new vanity area as well because I am moving to new house to Arkansas. There are so many details to choose from in a mirror-the magnification, the light type, etc. Anybody have a really great one here in the States that they can recommend? Thanks!

vesperholly

My sister got me a really nice $20 one from Ulta for my birthday, but I had to return it because it was too short of a stand - I was looking up my nostrils, yuck! The one I'm currently eyeing is from Target, it's a lighted oval one for $40. I'm waiting for a late birthday GC to arrive before I get it.
smiles.gif

If you don't need a lighted mirror, try Lowe's bathroom accessories section. I was shocked by the large selection of really nice vanity mirrors, and most of them were around $20.

RedRibbon

I've used the Boots one and the Revlon one and I prefer the Revlon one, I find with the Boots one it's a bit too small for me and I had to keep moving it whereas with the Revlon one, once I started I could just carry on doing my eyes and it showed me EVERYTHING at the same time.

Girl about town

Hi i have the boots no7 one and i really like it, its a nice size and nice amount of light. The revlon one looked good too.