little sister!

ska_wiking

she is my little sister.. i practice my make up in her.. jejej this is my first mac pigment fhoto.. i hope you enjoy it!
smiles.gif

and one joke for the spanish girls..
winks.gif

Dios llama a Adan y le dice: tengo una noticia buena y una mala 'La buena primero', contesta Adan Dios responde: 'te voy a hacer 2 regalos, un cerebro y un pene' 'Fantástico, y la mala?' 'No tienes suficiente sangre para hacer funcionar los 2 al mismo tiempo'
tomorrow i tranlate it!
winks.gif

so_siqqq

I like the colours and the touch of gold is really nice.

And good joke. I acutally put my 7 years of spanish to use for the first time
tong.gif

d_flawless

que chistosa eres! tu hermanita es muy guapita, tambien...

me gustan los colores y me encanta la idea de usar el oro en la cara con el maquillaje en los ojos...donde estas?

faifai

lol I love the joke. I can't believe i actually understood it without having to translate anything...I took Spanish for, what, 7 years, and then stopped a year before I would've gotten a minor in it. Yeah, I'm a lazy bum.

Also, the pigments look great! I like the bright pink w/purple.

ska_wiking

i'm very very happy because you like it!! i think that isn't good enought..
blush-anim-cl.gif
i've just started in doing make up.... nowdays i make up every one who let me!! jejeje
and i don't think that too many of you can speak spanish!! as well you an! i enjoy it!!
winks.gif
spanish is a buautiful languaje
winks.gif
i love it! jijiji
well i try to tranlate de joke ok?
"Good call Adam and tell him: 'i have two news for you, one good an one bad'; Adam want that Good tell him the good one first. Goog says:'OK i've two present for you: a brain and a penis'. 'It's wonderful, Adam answer, and the bad one?' he ask 'You cant make work the two things at the same time'"
i hope you enjoy it!!
winks.gif
and don't stop learn spanish!!!
Por cierto soy de leon en españa q alguin pregunto..
winks.gif
muakis!