Live Chat - Say Yeah!

JMKess

One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Marci. How may I assist you?
Jennifer: hi Marci
Jennifer: I'm jennifer
Marci: Hello Jennifer!
Jennifer: I'm an avid user of MAC Cosmetics, and unfortuately, I appear to have missed the boat last July when RebelRock came out
Jennifer: I hear TONS of people talking about this eyeshadow called "Say Yeah!"
Jennifer: which I know was a limited edition shade and no longer available.
Marci: Yes, regrettably Say Yeah! was a Limited Edition, however a combination of Gleam and Amber Lights Eye Shadows is a close match.
Jennifer: I'm hoping that you can provide an alternative shade for me to use instead of say yeah! I don't even know if it is a color that would've worked on me - what was it typically used with?
Marci: Click here for the MAC Eye Shadow page.
Marci: As an alternative, you may want to contact our Corporate Gone But Not Forgotten program at 1-800-387-6707, option 7, since your favorite product was discontinued. That team will be happy to assist in a search and may be able to locate the product for you.
Jennifer: Oh, perfect! You've already answered my question :) Will a similar color be relaunched?
Jennifer: (now I have to look through my 113 MAC shadows to make sure I don't own either one of those)
Marci: We have colors due to launch that will be similar or close, they are due to launch in June.
Jennifer: As part of Lure/Bait/Hooked or Turquatic?
Marci: Both
Jennifer: Fantastic! Are you able to tell me the name of the color to look for?
Marci: While we appreciate your interest in future collections, regrettably, we are unable to provide you with detailed information beyond the current collections. I apologize for the inconvenience. View what is new at MAC Cosmetics by clicking here.
Jennifer: I understand. I'll just keep my eyes peeled!
Marci: Sorry! Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Jennifer: that's it
Jennifer: I really appreciate your assistance today
Marci: Enjoy your weekend! Thank you for your visit. You may close the chat window by clicking the "Close" button at the top right once. You will be able to request that a copy of this chat be emailed to you as well as answer a few questions about your experience.
Jennifer: You as well Marci :)
Marci: Thanks, you're welcome Jennifer!
Jennifer: bye!

JMKess

I tried to find out what color is similar and they wouldn't give any information. I looked at the upcoming color descriptions and nothing appeared to be similar. Maybe a late-July collection will have something similar? Or perhaps the fall collections?