Livechat about pigments on website and sweetie cake piggies problems

jmvuitton

One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Amy. How may I assist you?
hanna: Good evening Amy! I had a question on pigments.
Amy: Hello Hanna!
hanna: First of all, the new sweetie cake collection is absolutely amazing and I bought everything in doubles yesterday!
hanna: This has to be my favorite collectin since I bought my first MAC last year.
Amy: Wow! Great feedback, Hanna!
Amy: I agree, it's such a pretty collection
hanna: Second, when I bought the new pigments yesterday, I noticed that none of the 6 I bought had the precaution list in the box unlike others and all of them had pigments spilling out just a tad bit.
hanna: I asked a few friends who bought it as well and they all said the same thing.
hanna: Does ANY of the pigments have the list in the box or is it just the store I bought it from? I made the purchase at Nordstroms in Chandler, AZ.
Amy: I don't think they have the precaution list, Hanna. I noticed this too when I got my Sweetie Cake Pigments. They are all eye safe so I'm thinking that is why they didn't include them
hanna: Are they lip safe as well?
Amy: Good question. Let me check on that. I think some of the Sweetie Cake Pigments aren't Lip safe. One moment please, Hanna while I check.......
hanna: No problem
Amy: They are all lip and eye safe!
hanna: Oh wow perfect!
hanna: Is there any reasons why all the pigments this time is almost spilling out? I noticed the top doesn't screw on quite pefectly and according to a popular online forum, it seems everyone elses pigments are the same.
Amy: That's also a good question. That I'm not sure of Hanna. I would have to have you contact our Consumer Corporate Department. I can get you their email address or direct phone number if you would like?
hanna: Oh that won't be necessary. I was just curious
hanna: And last pigment question. On the website, I noticed quite a few of the pigments have been sold out for a while.
hanna: Are they being discontinued?
Amy: I haven't heard of any of our Pigments being discontinued. All the shades online sell really well and are popular. They should be back soon
hanna: Great! Thank you so much for all your help
Amy: Thank you so much, Hanna!
Amy: Please let us know if you need anything else.
Amy: Have a really nice weekend
smiles.gif

hanna: You too!

allan_willb

I love amy shes the best that I have ever had!Ask her anything!She'll go and find out for you.Also including upcomming collections!

SoHeartc0rex3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvuitton
One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Amy. How may I assist you?
hanna: Good evening Amy! I had a question on pigments.
Amy: Hello Hanna!
hanna: First of all, the new sweetie cake collection is absolutely amazing and I bought everything in doubles yesterday!
hanna: This has to be my favorite collectin since I bought my first MAC last year.
Amy: Wow! Great feedback, Hanna!
Amy: I agree, it's such a pretty collection
hanna: Second, when I bought the new pigments yesterday, I noticed that none of the 6 I bought had the precaution list in the box unlike others and all of them had pigments spilling out just a tad bit.
hanna: I asked a few friends who bought it as well and they all said the same thing.
hanna: Does ANY of the pigments have the list in the box or is it just the store I bought it from? I made the purchase at Nordstroms in Chandler, AZ.
Amy: I don't think they have the precaution list, Hanna. I noticed this too when I got my Sweetie Cake Pigments. They are all eye safe so I'm thinking that is why they didn't include them
hanna: Are they lip safe as well?
Amy: Good question. Let me check on that. I think some of the Sweetie Cake Pigments aren't Lip safe. One moment please, Hanna while I check.......
hanna: No problem
Amy: They are all lip and eye safe!
hanna: Oh wow perfect!
hanna: Is there any reasons why all the pigments this time is almost spilling out? I noticed the top doesn't screw on quite pefectly and according to a popular online forum, it seems everyone elses pigments are the same.
Amy: That's also a good question. That I'm not sure of Hanna. I would have to have you contact our Consumer Corporate Department. I can get you their email address or direct phone number if you would like?
hanna: Oh that won't be necessary. I was just curious
hanna: And last pigment question. On the website, I noticed quite a few of the pigments have been sold out for a while.
hanna: Are they being discontinued?
Amy: I haven't heard of any of our Pigments being discontinued. All the shades online sell really well and are popular. They should be back soon
hanna: Great! Thank you so much for all your help
Amy: Thank you so much, Hanna!
Amy: Please let us know if you need anything else.
Amy: Have a really nice weekend
smiles.gif

hanna: You too!

Hey, I go to Nordstroms in Chandler too!
smiles.gif
I live like 15 minutes away from there, lol!
rofl.gif