Living's a problem, 'cause everything dies, babe...

uh_oh_disco

I can't wait to see Biffy Clyro next month! *Squeeee* Here's a mish-mash of looks.

3a7e077a.jpg

66ecb25b.jpg

For a Halloween party, I used Petrilude's leopard tutorial. I also had my arms leopard print haha.

FACE/ EYES - Sleek foundation, Kryolan foundation, Sleek dark brown eyeshadow, Sleek light brown eyeshadow, UD shimmery brown eyeshadow (from the 1st book of shadows), Fyrinnae 'Marshmallow Puffs', Kryolan powder, Prestige liquid eyeliner, Natural Collection pencil eyeliner, Sleek black eyeshadow, random falsies.

2fbdce0b.jpg

Bullet wound SFX for a youtube tutorial.

FACE - Kryolan foundation, Rimmel powder, MAC 'What a Dame!' powder.

EYES - Various Victoria Jackson browns and a cream from the eyes/ lips/ face palette, Prestige liquid eyeliner, mascara.

LIPS - MAC 'Blankety'.

WOUND - Dermawax, Kryolan grease paints, fake blood, spirit gum.

6d9b4250.jpg

e80088c2.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Sleek black, MAC 'Violet' pigment, Too Faced 'Cream', Prestige liquid eyeliner, mascara, Natural Collection pencil eyeliner.

FACE - Kryolan foundation, Rimmel powder, MAC 'What a Dame!' powder, Lancome bronzer.

LIPS - MAC 'Honeylove'

65abdec2.jpg

fdee14b0.jpg

EYES - UDPP, UD 'Honey', Sleek copper, UD 'Zero', Sleek black, Victoria Jackson champagne, MAC 'Vanilla' pigment, Natural Collection pencil eyeliner, mascara.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - Lip balm, Kryolan foundation, Rimmel powder.

83a0daa1.jpg

82954069.jpg

I went into Claire's today to buy some things for Halloween and ended up advising the sales assistant on make-up brushes haha. Jemma Kidd eyeshadow brushes = love.

EYES - UDPP, Beauty UK teal and lime (in a palette of rainbrow colours for £2.99 at Superdrug), UD 'Graffiti', Sleek black, UD 'Zero', MAC 'Vanilla' pigment, Natural Collection pencil eyeliner, mascara.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - MAC 'Honeylove', Colourworks beige lipgloss.

Ideas, CC, questions etc mucho welcome! Have a Happy Halloween
greengrin.gif

lilithbloody

You look so pretty with the leopard costume&make up!!

And about the FX.. i've followed your youtube tutorials about special effects, really helpfull!

Artemisia

Love all the looks!
Leopard is really cute but the bullet hole is *awesome*, both of them are really well done, wished I could do stuff like that!
The additional looks are beautiful too and I love your haircut, it's fierce
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I didn't know you had a YT, I'll subscribe ASAP. Love all of your looks, the teal one is gorgeous for the evening...everything just looks flawless

nunu

The first one is SOO cute!! And i really love the make up in look 3, 4 and 5! You are super talented!

blackeneddove

All of these are gorgeous, I especially love the dark green look! And the cat look and bullet wound are both amazing, you are always so inspiring!

happy*phantom

I'm a fan of your make up looks! I love the cute cat look and the last 3 ones. Amazing blending! Btw, which Sleek eyeshadow palette contains the copper?