LOL, 9 year old has the dating game figured out better than most men.

jaclynashley

Haha that kid is too cute!
Hopefully some of the boys at my school will read that book.
winks.gif

kimmy

Quote:
If you mess up, it's not good. If the girl messes up, it's OK.

MAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that made my life!

AdlersMommy22

This is so funny because last night at work we were talking about how we are going to raise our sons.... another single mom and i were talking about how men are just one dissapointment after another and they just do NOT have respect for women and never grow up with respect for women and that that was NOT how we were going to raise our sons..

I love that he said that if you mess up its not ok, but if the girl messes up it is. How freaking adorable is that?

And how "regular girls" are pretty and have more to them. lol. wow... so cuuuute!

darkishstar

Kinda weird. TBH. That a 4th grader would be asked if he was dating anybody... or that he wrote this book to help his fellow classmates get a girl.

At that age, I didn't even think of guys, let alone dating. I was running around and falling down everywhere hahahaha.
Just kinda weird to me, so I wanted to point it out.

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Kinda weird. TBH. That a 4th grader would be asked if he was dating anybody... or that he wrote this book to help his fellow classmates get a girl.

At that age, I didn't even think of guys, let alone dating. I was running around and falling down everywhere hahahaha.
Just kinda weird to me, so I wanted to point it out.

My husband liked girls ever since he could remember, but i remember i didnt even think about guys at 9 years old. But i remember that in the 4th/5th grade people were starting to get their first girlfriends and boyfriends.

But i have a good feeling someone helped him a lot on what to say and how to react to girls and he just memorized what his dad told him or what not. Cuz i have a 9 year old cousin and i dont think hes old enough to comprehend all that information just by thinking about girls and dating and breakups.