LOL and more haul :D

xxAngelxx

mac001.jpg

My goodies: Summer Rose Beauty Powder, Prim & Proper Blush, Bough Grey, Birds & Berries, and Da Bling eyeshadows, English Accents, Lavender Wind, Almondine, and Cultureclash lipglasses, and Blooming Lovely, Rose Maiden, and Bubblegum lipsticks

Just got my order in today and I'm soooo excited to play with everything! I am SO in love with the LOL packaging. Its so pretty!

Susanne

Awesome haul! I really, really like the packaging of GMLOL. Can't wait to get my order!

Enjoy!

mintbear82

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
after seeing all the GMLOL hauls, i'm debating that i should go back and get me some!
winks.gif

great haul!

me too, I think i need to get Bough Grey eyeshadow before It disappears.

Snarkling

I keep going back and fourth on GMLOL and after seeing you haul I think I'm just going to break down and get some of the stuff.

Awesome Haul!

xxAngelxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintbear82
me too, I think i need to get Bough Grey eyeshadow before It disappears.

You should! I was worried based off several of the reviews, but I thought it had great color pay off, and looked perfect on top of Stray Gray paint pot.

toxicglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAngelxx
You should! I was worried based off several of the reviews, but I thought it had great color pay off, and looked perfect on top of Stray Gray paint pot.

yea i didnt get it either but im going to the mall tomorrow, so im going to check it out.

littlepickle

This looks like a great collection, I love the stuff you got
smiles.gif
Have fun with it! Wonder when this will appear in New Zealand?

mintbear82

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAngelxx

I went yesterday and picked up Bough Gret and Dame's Desire... this won't be a repeat of Style Black for me lol.