lol good laugh this morning

.nicole.

So I told my b/f that more pigments were coming out and he was like "well there goes buying a rug or painting for the apartment" so ya know he thinks i have way to much MAC (picture this: i have like 10 e/s, 1 pigment, and 2 F/L, foundation; thats to much)

Sooo i showed him pictures of peoples train cases and hes like "still you have to much but whatever" lol... he calls MAC my new drug habit, since i'm just really getting into it.

k guess its not that funny typing it out but ya had to be there

Vicky88

Hah, my collection is tiny but everytime I mention buying something she's like "Oh... MAC.... AGAIN....."
greengrin.gif

bottleblack

Oh, I definitely understand when I look back at all the extra money I've put into MAC and think of all the other things it could have gone to!

.nicole.

LOL we have 2 bathrooms in our apartment, one is mine the other is hise because he doesn't wanna deal with all my makeup, hair stuff on the counter...

he said "i'm not going to support your mac habit" im like wow lol..

glittergoddess27

I can imagine that it was funny. Well,.. he should be thanking his lucky stars,.. I sometimes cringe to tell anybody that is not specktra-related how much I have,... Annnndddd when all the MACStore/counter employees in this state know you by name,.. who you come in with,.. what you have,.. and what you will probably buy before you get there and recognize your voice on the phone,.. well,.. now that is sad,.. so again I say,...

Hello, My name is Sherrie,.. I am a MAC-aholic.

.nicole.

ahha the girls at the counter i go to are always "oh no boyfriend today"

normally he comes with and he'll attempt to pick out some eyeshadow colors... lol and by attempt he looked at blushes and was like "that'd be a nice eye color" lol

normally he just sits in the chair and waits...

at the nordie's where i live.. you get the typical 15-18 y/o with mommy and daddy credit cards and its so obnoxious how they walk around as though they are hot shit..

Jaim

Haha, my boy is like that too. He gets tired of me rushing out to get new collections, but then he tells me he'll buy me a pigment or eyeshadow if I'm on my best behavior for a few days. I'm not too easily bribed unless MAC is the bribe! ;p

lara

My partner is an enabler. I'm trying to cut back my spending and only buy bits and pieces of the new collections, but he comes roaring up to the counter as I'm about to pay and asks for two of everything.
lol.gif

asnbrb

ha! My boyfriend went as far as buying me new shoes so he wouldn't have to take me to the MAC counter.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by .nicole.
he said "i'm not going to support your mac habit" im like wow lol..

*lol* Anytime a gift opportunity comes up or he says he has a surprise for me, iI get all hopeful with my hopeful smile and my husband's line is, "No, I refuse to feed the beast". My beast is not yet two 15-palettes full and it's hungry for more!!

Mind you, he does get me thoughtful gifts... but...uh...MORE MAC PLEASE!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
..... "No, I refuse to feed the beast". My beast is not yet two 15-palettes full and it's hungry for more!!.....

LMAO! Too funny! That is so cute!

If you want to make him feel better, show him my traincase. Tell him that you may have the beast, but I have the whole frickin' zoo! He should count his blessings!
smiles.gif