~*~ London Meetup *~*

ilovegreen

I had a blast and spent way more than I was expecting to but it's all for the love of MAC !

Hope more of you can make the next one
smiles.gif

ilovegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
I'd love to come to the next one!
did you go to the pro store?

We went to Harrods, Harvey Nicks & Selfridges.
Also Harrods were sold out of the Electro lipstick it seems like everyones gonna be rocking that over the summer
smiles.gif

Girl about town

sounds like fun folks, i would love to meet up with you all, pity im so far up north, if anyone is ever in Glasgow give me a shout!! x

ilovegreen

We spoke about having a "super-meet" in the future if enough of us are up for it we can meet somewhere in the middle of the country (where they have a MAC store of course
yes.gif
)

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
We spoke about having a "super-meet" in the future if enough of us are up for it we can meet somewhere in the middle of the country (where they have a MAC store of course
yes.gif
)

Now that sounds good
greengrin.gif
I would defo be up for that
thmbup.gif

Lissa

Quote:
yes.gif
)

That would be fantastic

Girl about town

Quote:
yes.gif
)

That would be amazing!! so much fun,somewhere like manchester would be ideal xx

trollydolly

photos finally are finally here! sorry its taken me ages, ive been ill for the past week.
i didnt realise it at the time we took them but theyre a bit blurry :-(

SNV31896.jpg

SNV31897.jpg

strawberry maragritas!!

SNV31891.jpg

SNV31893.jpg

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
its a shame its so far away
ssad.gif
lol
let us all know how it goes!

us northern girls should do one sometime
smiles.gif

we so should - there are quite a few of us around newcastle area that could

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
aw strawberry margaritas im so jealous, who am i looking at in the photos??? just nosy!!

im in the middle, melliquor is on the left and on the right is dionne, im not quite sure what dionnes specktra username is.

id never tried strawberry margaritas before, they were so yummy. we had lunch in a mexican restaurant, it was so nice.