Longer lasting lips!

JustDivine

I don't know why this suddenly came to mind. Actually, I was thinking of those drugstore lipsticks that have the colour and gloss...apparently giving indefinite stay. LOL

Anyway, I thought that a lip primer might be a good idea. Has anyone tried one....or can recommend a good brand? Are they even worth it? Do they actually keep lip colour on for longer like a face or eye primer?

I know Philosophy does one called Big Mouth but I've never tried it.

Thanks in advance!

Amaranth

It's not a primer, but have you tried the L'Oreal Infallible Lip Colour lipsticks? They actually stay on a ridiculously long time...to me, they're like the lipstick equivalents of LiquidLast eyeliners.

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
MAC Pro - Lip Erase.

Does it gve lipcolor a longer hold? I thought it was more about erasing natural lip colour to give a blank canvas for lipstick....if that makes any sense??!

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
It's not a primer, but have you tried the L'Oreal Infallible Lip Colour lipsticks? They actually stay on a ridiculously long time...to me, they're like the lipstick equivalents of LiquidLast eyeliners.

I'll have to check these out...but I also want a product I can use for all my existing MAC l/s

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Does it gve lipcolor a longer hold? I thought it was more about erasing natural lip colour to give a blank canvas for lipstick....if that makes any sense??!

I think so. Because it's almost like a concealer and sticks on thus lipstick sticks to it. I could be wrong, though. I guess it depends on the person but its worth checking out.

MacArtist

My trick for longer lasting lipcolor

- apply lip balm
- apply select cover concealer all over lips
- lipliner to line and fill in
- lipstick, blot with tissue and reapply