Looking for a CCO in Canada

tinagrzela

Hi everyone! I was wondering if CCO's are available in Canada?? And if so, where are they located?? Do they have a website?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
th_worship.gif

beebeegun

There aren't any CCO's in Canada
ssad.gif
If you live near the border to the US, you can check there. For BC, our closest is near Seattle, about 2 hours from the peace arch border.

HOTasFCUK

I wish there was one in Canada but Buffalo isn't far from Toronto so i definetly have to check one out one day!

tinagrzela

Thanks so much you gusy...unfortunately, I'm in Sudbury, Ontario, which is about 4 hours from Toronto. I go to TO quite often, but I don't think I'll go to Buffalo. But, this summer when I travel, I will check it out for sure!!

ruby_soho

I thought there was a CCO in Niagra Falls? I've never been but I thought someone on here had mentioned one...maybe I'm delusional.

AriannaErin

For that one in Seattle... anyone know exactly where it is, an address perhaps? I'm also a little unsure of what they are..

sweetza

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriannaErin
For that one in Seattle... anyone know exactly where it is, an address perhaps? I'm also a little unsure of what they are..

It is right off of i5 in Marysville. If you are heading south from canada you can't miss it, its right off the freeway about 2 hours from the border (I think, maybe a little less like 1 and a half).
smiles.gif

beebeegun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriannaErin

Check 'chelsea premium outlets' online for the exact address. It's a huge huge outlet strip mall, exit 202 if you are heading south from Vancouver canada. Have fun!

roxybc

OMG! I LOVE the Seattle Premium Outlets! I went there in the summer, and spent the entire day there, and still didn't hit up every store!

AriannaErin

Yeah I realized I dragged up an old post. I was just online and checking out the stores at some of the Seattle outlet malls and there's one in Tulalip listed as 'The Cosmetics Company Store'... how do I know if these sell MAC (or Estee Lauder for that matter)... I'm so baffled by the whole thing...

Wattage

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeegun
Check 'chelsea premium outlets' online for the exact address. It's a huge huge outlet strip mall, exit 202 if you are heading south from Vancouver canada. Have fun!

Wonderful - thank you!! I am heading there this weekend! My first trip to CCO, I have been so excited about this for so long!!

Does CCO take credit cards/debit? Only cash? If someone could let me know, that would be awesome!

TIA!
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
Wonderful - thank you!! I am heading there this weekend! My first trip to CCO, I have been so excited about this for so long!!

Does CCO take credit cards/debit? Only cash? If someone could let me know, that would be awesome!

TIA!
smiles.gif

They take credit/debit cards.

banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
Thanks so much you gusy...unfortunately, I'm in Sudbury, Ontario, which is about 4 hours from Toronto. I go to TO quite often, but I don't think I'll go to Buffalo. But, this summer when I travel, I will check it out for sure!!

How close are you to Sault Ste Marie? Could you cross into the states there?