Looking for a dupe of MUFE 92

jennyfee

Yup that's the downside to this eyeshadow... It stains! Using a base such as a paint pot or primer potion will help protect your lids a little but a LOT of people comment on this staining issue. Don't worry, you probably won't notice it a day after, but I also get a little pink after using this eyeshadow... and no amount of makeup remover will get it to go away since your skin is literally stained...!!! In my personal experience the staining was very light and I could only see it right after removing my makeup, the day after it wasn't noticeable. Hope this helped!! xxx

antigone21

I have never seen #92 in person, but from swatches online it reminds me of Flash from Urban Decay (or Underland as it is called in my Alice palette).

User38

colourwise.. a few colours from DS to HE.. but texture and colour together.. none that I can easily mention.

DILLIGAF

Daphne from Nars or Poison Plum from Sugarpill are as close as you're going to get. #92 is its own creature and while a few things come very close NOTHING is exactly like it.

User38

right Dili.. Daphne works well when wet.. otherwise it's chalky/messy, and it might stain eyelids.. Like MUFE 92.. only colourwise and only when wet.