Looking for a foundation for acne prone skin?

Could be liquid or powder. I'm in the early 30's and have had horrible skin for several months, worse than when I was a teenager. Any suggestion on foundation that can help clear my skin that won't clog my pores. I'm using mufe duo matte which I love but from all the chemical I put on my skin it is very dry.

bartp

When my spots surface, when it gets hot, I go for :
- Vichy normaderm foundation (not sure it's available in the us yet, but super light, not drying, and just enough coverage)
- Clinique : Clarifying Makeup Clear Skin Formula or Clarifying Powder. (the powder has salicilyc acid to help skin remain clear)

Simply Elegant

Maybelline pure makeup is light and non drying if you wanted to try that.

You might want to try MUFE's face and body foundation.

meehpink143

Shiseido has a dual balancing liquid foundation that helps balance out the oils in the skin and they also have a mattifying powder from their pureness line which is for oily/acne-prone skin. One of my friends is in love with both of those and I really like their liquid foundation. hth.

enviable

Quote:
- Vichy normaderm foundation (not sure it's available in the us yet, but super light, not drying, and just enough coverage)

i second that

glam8babe

from experience: i honestly think mineral makeup is great for acne prone skin

i myself have acne prone/very oily skin and when i started to use bare escentuals my acne cleared up and i never got oily... but because its my summer shade i cant use it til i get darker and i dont wanna shell out another £25 just for a light shade

theres lots of mineral makeup brands out there too
greengrin.gif

FiestyFemme

Second the rec for mineral makeup. I have very acne prone skin, and my pores clog so easily. I had trouble with most other foundations, but my skin has been 100% better now that I only use mineral makeup. I use and love Everyday Minerals, but like glam8babe said, there's lots of brands out there. I rarely ever wear liquid anymore (like maybe once a year if that), but Px Virtual Skin has always been good to me.

Iridescence

I agree with clinique clarifying foundation. I was trying to find a foundation that was suitable for my skin because I am extremely acne prone and clinique is a savior!!!!!!! definitely give it a shot. If you want more info, PM me!!!

lainz

does anyone know if the new MAC loose mineral foundation is good for oily/acne prone skin??

Claire84

I LOVE Dior's Forever foundation. It has fantastic coverage and you don't need a lot of it. Also, I've had zero breakouts from it and my acne marks are faded cos of the SPF25 in it.

Kiseki

None of Giorgio Armani's foundations break me out, I've tried Luminous Silk, Designer Shaping, Designer Modeling and Face Fabric. I would try Matte Silk, but their lightest shade is too light for me.

SK-II's Air-Touch doesn't break me out either.