Looking for a good unscented moisturizer

Ambi

I'm not allergic but I just can't stand most smells and we all know most high end cosmetic/skincare products reek like heck so I was wondering if anyone knew of a good moisturizer that doesn't have a strong scent, or even a completely unscented one. I have a combo skin, currently very dull looking and irritated from being so dry [it's really cold in here] so the more moisturizing the better, gel or lotion, I don't care but preferrably something that doesn't leave your skin feeling really greasy. Phew, so there's a few requirements, any suggestions?
smiles.gif

[During the warmer seasons I use Clinique's Dramatically Different GEL and love it but other Clinique products don't work for my skin at all, especially the infamous lotion is horrible]

Corvs Queen

Try Mary Kay Oil Free Hydrating Gel. A little dab will do ya so the jar lasts quite a long time. Hope that helps. Also, for your body, Eurcerin Lotion is the best their is in my opinion. Plus my Dermatologist recommended it. Hope that helps.
smiles.gif

ben

i don't know if this brand is available in finland where you are, but i highly recommend kiehl's.

http://www.kiehls.com

kiehl's products are almost all scent free and they have a great range of products for all skin types. everytime i have stopped in the store the staff have always been really helpful and infomative. they also offer samples of all the products so you can try before you buy and if you do need to return something they have no problem with that, even if it's been months!

Dark_Phoenix

Neutrogena Unscented Body Oil
Just apply it before you towel off, and it helps your skin retain moisture and stay really supple.

EDIT: For face, try Aveeno Ultra Calming. It reduces redness, has no scent, and is very gentle on skin.

solardame

For face?

Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion spf15 (Johnson & Johnson)

If you need extra moisture adjust it by adding a drop (or so) of pure glycerin. It will relieve any tightness without clogging pores. I had to do this recently. My skin became very tight/irritated and this combo helped a lot!

msmack

there is a 'natural' line of moisturizers/haircare/skincare called ALBA. I highly reccommend there highly emolient unscented moisturizer... sold in natural healthfood stores. nice stuff. check out the other products too like my FAV ... coconut cream lipbalm! mmm!

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost
EDIT: For face, try Aveeno Ultra Calming. It reduces redness, has no scent, and is very gentle on skin.

Ultra Calming is scented. It has a really great smell if you ask me.

~LadyLocks~

I use Olay Complete moisturizer with SPF for sensitive skin. It has no ordor what so ever and is light and non greasy. I love this stuff
greengrin.gif

martygreene

top moisturizers from my kit are Kiehls, Embryolisse Skincare
Lait-Creme Concentre, and (MALIN+GOETZ) Face Moisturizer.

user79

I have tried lots of different skin lotions for sensitive skin, and the best one imo is EUCERIN. I don't like Aveeno, Cetaphil or Vaseline....

freaksinunif0rm

I use Cetaphil every night. But if your skin is really dry, I suggest using some Vaseline (at night, you don't want sticky greasy skin in the morning XD)

Eucerin is pretty good, too.

july

I have a few that I really love :
Christian Dior -HydrAction Deep Hydration Gel - its absorbed really quickly ( so its good to use a little before putting you mu ) and really gives a radiant look to the skin.

Chanel -Precision Hydramax Moisture Boost Gel Cream , it is similar to Dior cream but I feel that the Chanel one gives a little more hydration.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by july
I have a few that I really love :
Christian Dior -HydrAction Deep Hydration Gel - its absorbed really quickly ( so its good to use a little before putting you mu ) and really gives a radiant look to the skin.

Chanel -Precision Hydramax Moisture Boost Gel Cream , it is similar to Dior cream but I feel that the Chanel one gives a little more hydration.

I don't think either of those are truly unscented, as in NO added perfume, are they?