Looking for a leopard print dress...

xsnowwhite

helloo everyone!
I am looking for a trendy leopard(sp?lol) print dress that is somewhat formal(but really doesn't matter). Im having a hard time finding a cute one so i figured I would ask here. If anyone has seen one that has some leopard print and it's cute, please let me know!
(I could also go for something else like a leopard priint clutch but I would rather the dress)

thanks in advance!​

-moonflower-

I don't suppose you're in the UK or Ireland?
If you are, there's a nice one in Primark. Not very formal, but very cute.

xsnowwhite

thank you but I am in the US
ssad.gif

Brittni

Hey girl!!!

Maybe I can find my old BLUE leopard print long-sleeved dress from when I was in grade school...HAHA lets hope not... wow fashion disaster but I DO love me some leopard print now.

What about leopard print heels?? I got gorgeous ones from Plasticland!

But anyways - check out this site: Leopard Love, Baby! Lovely Leopard Print Clothing & Leopard Jewelry, Leopard & Cheetah Print Shoes, Leopard Hair Clips, Handbags, Purses and Other Leopard Accessories

They have leopard everything...purses, dresses, bows, shoes, etc and it's all really decent priced!!

Hope this helps!!!
yhst-45547213099599_1990_317847480

yhst-45547213099599_1991_202989941

yhst-45547213099599_1994_335467030

Sabrunka

I'm possibly thinking that Guess or Marciano may have something leopard print, they ALWAYS seem to have something like that!!

xsnowwhite

thank you all sooo much!
that leopard site is adorable!

I will also be sure to check guess, good idea!

xsnowwhite

ooh thanks those are very cute!
I saw the first one at a betsey johnson boutique and fell in love with it but they didnt have my size. I should check online.

Honey B. Fly

try VS's website and Kimora Lee Simons KLS line, i think her site is kls.com

jlos new site sweetface.com always has cute dresses too.

AlliSwan

I LOVE that LAMB dress! Loooove....but yeah I was going to recommend F21 as well. Not fancy but definitely fits any budget! They had a simple, fitted tank dress with a pencil skirt last time I was there. Wish I'd grabbed it while they had my size
ssad.gif