Loooong time!!2 totally diff FOTDs!A Violet smokey look and an Intense neutral look!

hello_my_apple

haha it looks just like Zerin's i have yet to do this look i've done and tweaked a couple others from her and i think i wear this to work 2morrow!

misshapes

Wow you can't even tell you're wearing fake lashes in the first one. I thought they were your real ones. Very cool, you look excellent!

spectrolite

Wow! Both looks are HOT but I love the purple one the most
smiles.gif
And omg... your brows are amazing.

ashpardesi

Thanks a lot ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misshapes
Wow you can't even tell you're wearing fake lashes in the first one. I thought they were your real ones. Very cool, you look excellent!

Thanks..even i love these falsies, they look really natural!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerin
WHOA!! LOVE THESE LOOKS!!!! I LoVE THE PINK ONE! ITS HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun!I love how the intense neutral look turned out,it looked awesome in person, the pics doesnt do any justice to the look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjenko
ooo! now i really want violet pigment!!

you shld get it,it is one of the best mac pigment eva!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Wow! Both looks are HOT but I love the purple one the most
smiles.gif
And omg... your brows are amazing.

thanks dear!

amyzon

I am REALLY inspired by the second look! It's absolutely gorgeous! If you don't mind, could you elaborate a bit on where you applied those products on the eye, etc? I would really love to try this look.

angied

I love the purple!!!! They are both really nice but I have a weakness for purple and pink.....great job!

ashpardesi

Thank you! Glad you all liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
I am REALLY inspired by the second look! It's absolutely gorgeous! If you don't mind, could you elaborate a bit on where you applied those products on the eye, etc? I would really love to try this look.

Thanks amyzon!For the neutral look I used goldmine pigment for inner2/3rd,mac dark devotion inthe outer and crease and satin taupe in the middle of the eyelid blending it with dark devotion and goldmode pigment.scant for highlight.same order of e/s placement in lower eyelids!
hope tht helped!!

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpardesi
Thank you! Glad you all liked it!

Thanks amyzon!For the neutral look I used goldmine pigment for inner2/3rd,mac dark devotion inthe outer and crease and satin taupe in the middle of the eyelid blending it with dark devotion and goldmode pigment.scant for highlight.same order of e/s placement in lower eyelids!
hope tht helped!!

Thanks so much! It looks like unfortunately most of those are d/c lol... So I'll ask around in the rec forum for some dupes! I'm pretty sure I can get some piggie samples for Goldmine. Thanks you! The look is so pretty!
drools.gif

ashpardesi

Thanks a lot ladies!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Thanks so much! It looks like unfortunately most of those are d/c lol... So I'll ask around in the rec forum for some dupes! I'm pretty sure I can get some piggie samples for Goldmine. Thanks you! The look is so pretty!
drools.gif

Oh the e/s I used for the neutral look is completely dupeable!
smiles.gif
.you can use femme-fi e/s or any white gold instead of goldmine, romp instead of satin taupe(it's permanent)and any dark brown e/s for outer and crease and ricepaper for highlight!pls watch xinarox69 tutorials on YouTube as this look was inspired by a neutral look she did recently!