LOOOOOONY 4 Baalllloooony

M.A.C.tastic

Ok so, Wednesday I decided to make my Balloonacy purchase from MacPro. I place my order, then I realize I forgot something....made another order, didn't want to ship just 1 thing so had to get more, then last night I made my final order. I am such a moron I must've spent like $30 on shipping yesterday...I hope it's worth it.....

-Pandamonium Quad
-Golder's Green Pig (I just realized I meant to order Golden Olive...I am offically dumb, I will send it back lol)
-Nightsky GL
-Iris Accents GL
-Olive and Mint GL
-Goldenair GL

Non Balloonacy
-Cushy White PG
-Old Gold Pig
-#20 Lash 1 pr.
-Basic Brush set in Satin Box, 5 Brushes

Anyone else buy just a few things from this collection? I'm not tooo into piggies yet, and the lippes and glosses were cute but seemed repetative. I am really excited for hybrid so I wanna save!!!

Ms. Z

Very nice!
thmbup.gif
Enjoy!

Desertmom4

Congrats on your order! I rushed out to my local MAC store on Thursday, March 22 as they launched there Balloonacy Collection that day. I had the MA (a personal friend) do a makeover with the colors and needless to say I walked out of there spending some $$. I bought the e/s quad...awesome colors, the sparkle eye-liner in black, 2 lipglasses (pink and lavender one), and 2 of the Mellow Rave highliters...I love the highliters. It made my NW30 skin glo with a subtle touch of color ( resembles a bronzer, but better). The Hullaballoo (think that is the name) the peachy highliter, was barely visible on my skin, so I passed that one up. Have fun with your new goodies!!