haseena124.jpg

Laeticia
haseena134.jpg

Michelle Yeo
haseena128.jpg

Milla Jovovich (This looks gorgeous!)
haseena130.jpg

From left:
Aiswariya, Michelle reis, Laeticia, Michelle Yeo, Milla, Penelope, Gong Li & Andie McDowell
haseena142.jpg

haseena140.jpg

X'MAS Quads

haseena074.jpg

haseena075.jpg

haseena080.jpg

haseena072.jpg

haseena069.jpg

haseena085.jpg

Ms. Z

I like the Michelle Reis & Laeticia l/s and the quad w/the green shadow. I don't think I have seen anything like those here in NYC. Is the collection called Star Secrets?

haseena

I'm not sure what it's called in the states (iirc Star Confessions). The shades shown are mostly available in States except for Michelle Reis & Michelle Yeo(this im no 100% sure). The quads are all asia exclusive. Hths!!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
I like the Michelle Reis & Laeticia l/s and the quad w/the green shadow. I don't think I have seen anything like those here in NYC. Is the collection called Star Secrets?

chickadee

My local CVS had a huge display with the lipsticks. I got 2 Aishwarya Beige, Eva Longoria Caramel, and Kerry Washington Rose. I think I like Kerry's the best, although it is a little bit gritty. They also had Milla, Noemie, and Andie. It was weird because I found these after the MUA buzz had already died down.

I got the Michelle Yeoh lipstick and I love it. It's so hard to make coral work for me, but this one is just gorgeous.

I didn't like the quads that much, wasn't even tempted to get any of them. The idea and the colors are pretty though. I'm just not that much into shimmery shades.

Wish we had Milla and Eva released here. Would love to have those colors.

milamonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee
My local CVS had a huge display with the lipsticks. I got 2 Aishwarya Beige, Eva Longoria Caramel, and Kerry Washington Rose. I think I like Kerry's the best, although it is a little bit gritty. They also had Milla, Noemie, and Andie. It was weird because I found these after the MUA buzz had already died down.

i found the same thing. It's gritty as hell but it is somewhat moisturizing, because it doesn't make my lips look chapped. But I think it's too close to my reg. color cuz it kind of just looks like chunks of glitter. anyone else ?

xiahe

i really like the michelle yeo and laeticia lipsticks and the purply-quad!!! thanks for posting these!!