L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara?

bunnie_luv

What do you guys think of it and what do you personally like/recommend as far as a brand/type of mascara goes? (Preferably drug store brands.) Thanks!

stockham

I have this and have to say i think that it clumps really badly. Also the mascara actually irritates my eyes, as does anything by maybelline! However i love the primer that comes with it and i use this now in conjuction with L'oreal panoramic curl mascara for the night or rimmel extra super lash when i want a more day time look. The rimmel one looks good on it's own, but the primer just makes the most of the lashes that i have i think! Hope that helps!

alurabella

I love, love, LOVE CoverGirl Fabulash. It's by far the BEST mascara I'v ever used. It dries out quick...but what mascara doesn't, really? It thickens AND lenghtens... I actually have had people ask me if I was wearing falsies!!!

bunnie_luv

Wow, that's really helpful! I might have to buy it today!! Thanks.
smiles.gif

.Serenity.Eludes.

I've used it and thrown it away. It gets extremely clumpy. And taking it off is a hassle. I like Mabellines XXL Intense Mascara. It doesnt clump and it is so easy to take off. I also agree with bella. Fabulash is awesome!!! These 2 mascaras have a permident place in my collection.
smiles.gif

Amaranth

I'm a pretty big fan of CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara. Which is fairly difficult for me to admit to since I generally LOATHE CoverGirl and their extremely crappy make-up.

MMMAC26

L'Oreal Double Extend has a kind of weird chemical-like smell to it, but on my lashes so far it hasn't been too terrible. I can't handle Maybelline mascara, something with the formula makes it smudge like crazy and irritate my eyes. Almay isn't the greatest either. CG Lash Blast made my lashes droop downwards and was kind of clumpy for me. I really like Mary Kay...I know its not available at a drugstore, but its in the same price range, and its my favourite mascara by far. It lengthens, holds curl, doesn't clump, doesn't flake and keeps my lashes feeling soft not crunchy.