L'Oreal HiP cream liners

perfecttenn

I have three of the HIP cream liners, black, blue, and teal and I like them. I've experience with the black and blue sometimes, that they make my eyes itch, but then again I have sensitive eyes so that just might be me. I did a look the other day, which I made a tutorial of for a Holiday look, using the teal and I'm in love with it! The HIP liners are my first experience with cream liners, so I don't have anything to compare them to, but so far I really do like them. They're also very long lasting, but can be a pain to get off. I definitely recommend eye makeup remover when trying to get them off.

MissResha

i only have the midnight blue. i was mesmerized by the color from the bottom of the jar and its soooo pretty. they are a lil harder than a fluidline, but they apply very smoothly.

candicenoelle

I have all 5 - Teal, Blue, Eggplant, Brown & Black and absolutely love them! They apply so smoothly and last all throughout the day!!

Miss Virtue

I'd recommend the Sleek Ink pots from Superdrug, they have a lovely range of colours and can be used as eyeshadows as well as liners, plus they only cost £3.99!
th_DANCE.gif

HTH

chocolategoddes

If yours are drying out, spray them with Fix+, mix it with a mini spatula-thingy, and let it soak in for a couple hours. It makes them creamy and smooth again. At least, it worked for me...