L'oreal HIP Kohl eyeliner *pic*

I wrote this before but I guess it never posted cause my computer crashed* grrr! lol!

Anyhow...My mother sent me these L'oreal Hip Kohl eyeliners the other day and honestly I have never tried L'oreal brand before (I'm a Chanel and MAC kind of girl) but I thought they looked really interesting and had a fun old school concept on how to use the product. So ...I tried it!!! I put the tip of the kohl in on the inner part of my eye and shut my eye and glided it to the other end and it came out perfect!
th_DANCE.gif
But then I tried it again and it came out sloppy and now I lost my luck and I need some tips or tricks on how to get it down perfect if anyone has any?????
th_dunno.gif

P.S: Sorry if this has been discussed before.

-Black
-Navy
-Teal
-Burgundy
-Brown
-Gold

kohls.jpg

jennifer.

i don't have any easy tips on applying but i apply it little by little on the waterline, close my eyes so that it applies on the upper part and then repeat. i get less fallout that way. plus, i think i'm too clumsy to do it the intended method.

i only have the black one but the staying power is amazing on the waterline. i've stopped using my mac liners on that area because none have the staying power this one does and another plus is that it doesn't get all over my contacts like mac kohls and fluidlines do.

the only downside is the fallout, but i put my concealer/under eye moisturizer on last so it's not a problem for me.

love these!