L'oreal Lash Boosting Serum?

CandeeNova

I bought this about a month ago and I keep forgetting to use it every night!
ssad.gif
when i do remember, i put it on after i do my nighttime routine. the problem is that after i brush my teeth, wash my face, etc., i like to watch tv for 30 min to an hour before i go to bed and of course with this stuff all over my lashes, i can't see the tv screen! lol

Also, the application confuses me. do i put it on like i would a mascara? or should i just place it on the lid super close to the lashline?
th_dunno.gif

and, does it really work? it's hard to believe that this will make my lashes stronger and longer.
th_dunno.gif

I appreciate any feedback!
winkiss.gif

bellaxo812

You do both with the application. First, you put it as if you were putting mascara, then you turn it over and apply on your lid like you would apply liner. You can still watch tv with this on, just give it a minute to dry.

You will see results faster if you use it in the morning and at night, but I only use it at night. When it dries it forms these clear goopy things on your lashes that you have to pick off before applying makeup. You may still have to pick some off in the morning after you applied it at night, but def not like you would if you apply it in the morning.

And yes, in my opinion it does work. I noticed a difference. Definitely try using it at least every night. HTH!

baton

does this have any written side effects such as the other expensive lash growing products like latisse such as changing blue eyes to brown permanently? thanks

bellaxo812

Not that I know of, I have not heard of any side effects, but I have been using this product for a while now and I have not experienced any side effects.