cry.gif

my starflash hall is missing. possibly lost and i'm feeling very very VERY sad

maybe 60ish something worth of makeup just gone

just wanted to share that

carry on now

crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

TISH1124

Ahhhh that bites...But I am sure it is around there somewhere....That happened to me last week and it was laying in the clothes basket under a pile of clothes that i had just taken out of the dryer....Who the F* knows why but that is where it was...I think I stuck it in the basket when I walked in the door and grabbed the clothes out of the dryer trying to make one trip and keeping my precious cargo safe at the same time

ShugAvery2001

ewww you guys I just can't stop thinking about it. I swear I shed a few tears.

I remember reading a makeup artist blog about an artist who's whole kit was stolen so I'm trying to keep it in perspective.

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
.... and I could fuggin cry
cry.gif

my starflash hall is missing. possibly lost and i'm feeling very very VERY sad

maybe 60ish something worth of makeup just gone

just wanted to share that

carry on now

crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

oh no !!!! are you sure its missing, that always happens to me and i flip out but i always find it later .... when did u buy it .. and when did it go missing ??

Simply Elegant

Do you think you lost it at the mall or at home or in the parking lot?

Same thing happened to me. I lost it shopping and someone returned it to a cashier at a girl's clothing store and I actually was able to get it back.

peachy pink

Eeks.. that sucks so bad
ssad.gif
I'm sorry, but hopefully you'll find it ... once I ALMOST lost my sephora bag including my new diorshow, and I just got it back "by accident". I was so happy.

makeba

ah shug! damn!!!
trace your steps and i bet you will find it. i remember doing some shopping one day and began to place some smaller packages in a bigger bag to make carrying them easier. so when i got home i took out everything so i thought, and threw away the bags in the trash outside along with my mac goodies.

lafemmenoir

Girl, you will find it, I drove to get a pair of shoes, didn't have my debit card and looked all through my purse, wallet, car, etc. in the heat, went all the way home (boo boo faced and scared) it was in my wallet the whole time, when we panic, we don't see, think, clear.
It's replaceable, you aren't
th_hug.gif

rbella

I am so, so, so SORRY. I honestly know that has to be the worst feeling in the world. You finally get your hands on your beloved items and then *Poof* they're gone. I really hope you are able to find them and that some asshole didn't steal them from you. If so, I will have to pull out my shanks and get to cuttin'....

Love you lady.....

jacquelinda

YAY you found your bag! now spoil your treasures!

my friend who worked at a fashion show as a MUA got his train case stolen with more than $2,000 worth of cosmetics gone! I wont name the designer's show but his friends invited me to a "Make Up Shower" party to donate make up because make up is his bread and butter.

sad story, happy ending.