Lots of FOTDs for ya (pic heavy)

prppygrl69

The first one i have to say my fiance,Jermaine got me some make up from Wal-Mart and i absolutely LOVE. So cheap but so pigmented! I was SO surprised. It was a big box with eyeshadows,blushes,brushes,lipsticks/glosses,and polish. It's so cute! Also in ALL of these looks my foundation is Maybelline Super Stay foundation.

22637_233264184906_225231889906_303.jpg

I used this whole eyeshadow set for the look

22637_233541289906_225231889906_304.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture015-2.jpg

Picture016b-1.jpg

The next one is a MAC look. I did a tutorial for it. I used TONS of eyeliner and i normally dont,but i know lots of people wear eyeliner so i added it to the look so people could get an idea of what it's look like with eyeliner.
On my eyes:
MAC Sketch,Club,Tempting,Bitchslap bright pink,NYX White,Loreal Liner Intense,and Double Length mascara
Cheeks:
MAC Budding Beauty(i think that's what it's called it's a dupe of Sushi Flower e/s) and Haux e/s
Lips:
MAC Oyster Girl lipglass

Picture038.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Next is a dramatic Bitchslap look i also did a tutorial on,so if you go to my youtube there are more pics.

Eyes:
Bitchslap in Hydro green loose paint,One Beat Bitch loose paint,Two blues and the White from the Happy Bitch palette,and some Black from NYX
Cheeks:
MAC Haux e/s
Lips:
Some old Avon lipgloss

Picture033.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture054.jpg

blackeneddove

All of them are great but I really love the first and second looks! And the last one is sooo bright, I love bright looks. Good job on all of them!

Hypathya

Gorgeous looks!! The second makes you look prettier but all of them are really something. Love your blending and your skin is so flawless!!!
Thanks for sharing!!