lots of looks, enjoy´em

maryland

i´m sorry, I haven´t post here for a while, that doesn´t mean I´m not checking your FOTD every day! I have learnt a lot with all your looks.

I´m gonna post some looks of mine, i hope you liked them!
The information is in Spanish but you would understand the Mac products´name for sure, if you have any question, just ask, i would answer you asap.

thanx for your time...it´s time to post them

Shimmer

holy geebers you're cute!
smiles.gif

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
beautiful! are you latin?

soy de españa patricia! española española!

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
jaja como yoooo

ya ya lo he leido! españa y england, que suerte, mitad y mitad! uy latina jeje eso me ha gustado!

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryland
ya ya lo he leido! españa y england, que suerte, mitad y mitad! uy latina jeje eso me ha gustado!

nah no soy mitad y mitad, soy 100% spanish pero mi novio es de londres así que me paso media vida allí jeje

lo de latina lo decía porque no creía que fueras a ser española, aquí las pocas que hay que hablen español son suramericanas, solo he visto otras dos chicas españolas aquí, pero solo una postea...

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgard
Wow, gorgeous looks!

thankies honey!

Patricia por aquí también hay algunas españolas que postean que las conozco yo de un foro!

Sorry for talking in spanish, it´s just that Patricia is surprised for seeing and Spanish girl in this forum, just that, my apologies!

aziajs

You are really creative with your color combinations. I really love the purple look.

No need to apologize for the Spanish. I figured you were excited to have another Spanish speaking girl on the forum. I actually liked that you wrote in Spanish cuz I was trying to figure out what you were saying. I am trying to learn some Spanish through songs, t.v., and conversations.

Glitziegal

Hola, you hot latino beauty. Fantastic looks each and every one. I look forward to seeing much more from you
smiles.gif

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
You are really creative with your color combinations. I really love the purple look.

No need to apologize for the Spanish. I figured you were excited to have another Spanish speaking girl on the forum. I actually liked that you wrote in Spanish cuz I was trying to figure out what you were saying. I am trying to learn some Spanish through songs, t.v., and conversations.

I would love to improve my english, if you want to chat with me...just say it, i can teach you a lot of things!

I have an idea, I´m gonna translate everything into Spanish, ok? Just try to read it in Spanish, if you don´t understand anything take a look to the english translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
i love everything
can you tell me which company the blue liquid eyeliner is from in this picture?:
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?i...raniego7bn.jpg

it´s not a liquid eyeliner, it´s a loose powder kohl from Guerlain brand, but it was LE sorry, it´s name is AQUA BLUE in case you could get it!

Thanx for your comments, I´m so glad you like them!