Luminess Air at home airbrush makeup?

jedika

luminess air matte foundation

If you use this system on a daily basis how long would a .25 vs .55 bottle of matte foundation last you? Or more specifically how often would you have to order on a monthly basis

divadoll

The best of investments you can make in a makeup system and worth every dime. Can't live without my LUMINESS AIR, it is awesome!!!

divadoll

No, other makeup's clog the system as the Luminess air makeup is the finest in particle makeup you're going to find. I found out the hard way.

luminessSUCKS

I bought this so i could do my makeup for a big party. Arrived a week later than promised (even though I paid for express shipping), provided nowhere near the coverage promised and it was HELL getting a refund. Customer Service is ATTROCIOUS!

I was first transferred to India where they apparently have never heard the prhase "I'd like to speak to your supervisor". Took me 3 reps to get to a supervisor who ended up transferring me back to America and, guess what -- they were just as incompetent. I finally raised enough hell to get to a director, Alana Campbell, who was the nastiest of them all.

DON'T BUY IT!! IF YOU DO, REALIZE THEY WILL CHARGE YOU $35.00 - IN ADDITION TO S&H -- JUST TO TRY IT AND THAT $35 IS NON-REFUNDABLE!!!!

shron

HI..CAN NEONE PLEASE POST THE TEL. # OF THE COMPANY? GOOD GRIEF!! i JUST PURCHASED IT TODAY AND LIKE ANOTHER PERSON...SCARED TO DEATH NOW...AM ACTUALLY ANTICIPATING SENDING IT BACK BUT SEEMS I MAY NEED TO CALL THE DAY I GET AS WELL...I AM PETRIFIED ..DID NE ONE ELSE NOTICE THERE WAS NO WAY TO ASK WHAT THE MONTHLY PAYMENT WOULD BE?

shron

HELLO....WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO SEND ME THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEL. # YOU USED.....AND WHAT'S THIS THING ABOUT YOU COULDN'T GET A C.SERVICE PERSON TO GIVE YOU A NUMBER? DO THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED A CERTAIN # WHEN YOU CALL TO REFUND/CANCEL YOUR ORDER? I WANT TO CANCEL TODAY...AND I JUST ORDERED IT TODAY....THEY CAN'T TELL ME THEY MAILED ALREADY IF I GET RIGHT ON IT TODAY...BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT # TO CALL
THANK YOU
MOST SINCERELY' SHRON

mac_aiken

I bought mine through HSN and I love the system. I also love the Customer Service I get from HSN.

It sounds like you ordered directly through Luminess so I copied this information from them for you:

We would love to hear from you
You may reach us at our Customer Service Department by dialing toll-free
1-888-793-7474.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM Central Standard Time. You can also send us an email at
[email protected]

HELLO....WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO SEND ME THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEL. # YOU USED.....AND WHAT'S THIS THING ABOUT YOU COULDN'T GET A C.SERVICE PERSON TO GIVE YOU A NUMBER? DO THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED A CERTAIN # WHEN YOU CALL TO REFUND/CANCEL YOUR ORDER? I WANT TO CANCEL TODAY...AND I JUST ORDERED IT TODAY....THEY CAN'T TELL ME THEY MAILED ALREADY IF I GET RIGHT ON IT TODAY...BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT # TO CALL
THANK YOU
MOST SINCERELY' SHRON

lillystar

I just got the product after three weeks of waiting. I ordered it on the 8th and got it on the 23rd.
I have heavy acne and the lighting in my house isn't the best for using a webcam. I tried a couple times already today, and finally I know my shade... over all it's hiding the redness from my acne, but it's not hiding the scars. not yet anyways. I think I might need more practice.
I got the product dirt cheap. $25, it was a Christmas sale and when I saw $25 they tried charging me a second charge of $59.99 the installation fee. I called customer service and immediately got through and they fixed the issue right away. Three days I got my money back and continued waiting for my $25 package. I saw this on TV and mentioned it to my boyfriend then later he saw it at his home and said to try it. He's usually the type that warns me off about scams and being ripped off, but he knows how much I complain about my acne. I have tried everything for my acne and nothing seems to work. This is doing okay so far, but like I said, I think I need practice. If it doesn't work by Tuesday I'm calling and asking about returning it for a full refund.

Shemar

I am a 63-year old professional who just received the Luminess for my b-day a week I can't wait to try my system today. I have very light skin with natural light pink tones and am lucky to have great genes. Only in the last couple of years have I need a concealer due to a couple of spots from skin damage. I have very few wrinkles but have just noticed my neck is losing elasticity. I have not seen any feedback from a "senior" so am curious to see how it performs for this age group. My concern is that there is no SPF coverage! Can I still use my moisturizer (Avon Ultimate ANEW works best for me) with Luminess? Any info will be much appreciated. I will follow w/ results...wish me luck!

mztata

New User
I ordered one as well. I do not wear makeup and I absolutely love this machine pretty much for all the same reasons... I am a cosmetologist it does amazing on covering up tattoos as well

Latest posts