Lure and PPID Question

PrettyKitty

What?? Grrrrr I guess I'll be saving my money then... and only get the fluidlines!

The packaging is ugly, and we can't use our PPID card? Duh..

pinkfeet

I was JUST about to ask this question! I guess I will pass on this collection then, and see if it shows up at cco's maybe. Bummer, I kinda liked some of the e/s. Ah well.

Damn mac and them being cheap ( and me being a hypocrite!)

ledonatella

Didn't we get it off of Belle Azure though? I can't remember. If so we should, I thought he only things it didn't work on was Viva Glams, Holiday palettes, and Icon items.

pinkfeet

I know I got Belle Azure but then they changed the rules or something and then I know I bought a Catherine lipstick and still got the discount sooo we'll see, I know on the website it said no discount for Catherine but later it allowed it, but I got mine at the store so who knows?

bebs

eh well I wish I had the card... but the pro store manger knew I had lure stuff and still asked if I had it... so I dont know about it. and would at least try it

lara

It seems to depend on how closely your shop assistant is paying attention whilst ringing you up. I got most of the last Icon collection with discount, whereas the person behind me was rung up by another person and refused discount on the same goods.

YMMV.

FemmeNoir

I got my discount on a Lure e/s at the PRO preview party. I don't know if that was an exception, though.

eyeshadowfreak

I'm wondering about this too. I heard somewhere that part of the revenue from Icon stuff goes to the "Icon" so that was part of the reason why they didn't offer the discount. However, later on, when Icon was still on the website but the next collection came out, Icon stuff got discounted. Sooooooo, the only thing I would say is try it.

Personally, I'll only get the e/s cause I can depot them. I think the turquoise packaging is UGLY! Thank G-d the fluidliners are in normal packaging.

holliedavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Didn't we get it off of Belle Azure though? I can't remember. If so we should, I thought he only things it didn't work on was Viva Glams, Holiday palettes, and Icon items.

I ordered froom Macpro.com, and I received PPID discount on Icon Beauty Powder, Icon brushes, and absolutely any item I ever bought. Strange... I wonder why the stores don't give PPID for special packaging in the 1st place... Anybody know?

Isis

I don't see why we shouldnt get our PPID & B2M on Lure. I was able to do that with Belle Azure.

Wontpayretail23

Ok, so I guess the key is to see the collection at your local counter, then call and order from MACPro.com. And order enough to get free shipping (I think it's $150) or use a free ship code if there is one this time. Anyone know if you can use a free shipping code on MACPro.com?

Sabine

i was told no, but that's just one person in one store - clearly some people are having no problems getting the discounts
smiles.gif

eyeshadowfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooednglossy
I just ordered Lure Stuff on the Pro site and the discount works.

Same here but I wonder if it's an oopsie on their part. All I know is I placed the order the second I saw the discount applied - not willing to wait til I get home and there's no discount!