Lure / Bait / Hooked (images only) June 2006

Padmita

This looks right up my alley
graucho.gif

link

link

brandi

woah! when is that coming out! cant wait for the fluidlines and e/s! omg i cant wait for everything!

karen

ooooh! I don't like the packaging, but the colours are GORGEOUS! Best I've seen this year!

Waternymph e/s is soooo pretty!

Sophia84

Ohhhh the green in the packagings is soo unique I love it!

I'm not impress with the l/g and the lippies!

From the e/s the pale green one looks great what it's name? It's german and Ic annot understand them!

New fluidlines!!! I want the soft black one it would be great for my brown eyes!!

And OMG!!! I want that peachy Blushcream NOW!!!

BTW which collection is this?? When it will be out???

brandi

omg omg omg!!!! saving money now! everything is sooo close together thanks for posting!

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84

From the e/s the pale green one looks great what it's name? It's german and Ic annot understand them!

New fluidlines!!! I want the soft black one it would be great for my brown eyes!!

BTW which collection is this?? When it will be out???

The pale green one is Aquavert! The collection is called Lure, this first part of Lure/Bait/Hooked.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmita
The pale green one is Aquavert! The collection is called Lure, this first part of Lure/Bait/Hooked.

Thanks!! I cannot wait to see pics from the Bait and Hooked too!! They will come out all the three together or different dates?

Eemaan

padmita, would you possibly mind interpreting what the eyesahdow descriptions are please? Thank you!

bellaetoile

fuck. there goes my plan of SAVING money.

waternymph looks super pretty, and sea myth looks like it will be a good highlight color. the lipglass and lipstick colors look nice too, although nothing super out of the ordinary. i HATE the packaging-it looks cheap and i hate not being able to B2M the lipsticks. i suppose it doesn't matter too much though, seeing as how i'll depot the shadows. lune cream color base will be mine, as will the fluidlines. god, sweetie cake, turquatic, lure, deja rose, classic coordinates. nice job, mac, put me further in debt.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile

waternymph looks super pretty, and sea myth looks like it will be a good highlight color. the lipglass and lipstick colors look nice too, although nothing super out of the ordinary. i HATE the packaging-it looks cheap and i hate not being able to B2M the lipsticks. i suppose it doesn't matter too much though, seeing as how i'll depot the shadows. lune cream color base will be mine, as will the fluidlines. god, sweetie cake, turquatic, lure, deja rose, classic coordinates. nice job, mac, put me further in debt.

The Lune Blushcream isn't it gorgeous?????????

Padmita

Sure, here you go...

Lipsticks:

Lure Burgundy w/ silver pearl (glaze)
Stroke of Lust soft cool pink w/ frost (lustre)
Pretty Please pale pearly peach (lustre)
Goddess Pink pale beige w/ silver pearl (frost)

Lipglasses:
Bait Iris-pink w/ gold pearl (glitter)
Pink Clash golden pink-peach w/ pearl (frost)
Sex Ray fiery magenta w/ gold pearl (glitter)
Phosphorelle milky white w/ red pearl (frost)

Eye Shadows:
Black Tied
Waternymph - turquoise w/ emerald pearl (frost)
Idol Eyes
Aquavert pale yellow-green w/ white pearl (frost)
Mancatcher pale lilac w/ purple pearl (veluxe pearl)
Sea Myth off white w/ pink pearl (frost)

Fluidlines:
Delphic - bright turquoise w/ silver pearl
Haunting mid-tone plum
Nightfish Soft Black

Blushcreme pearl
Lune - Tender peach w/ gold pearl
Maidenchant mid-tone pink w/ silver pearl

HTH!

Sophia84

Ohhhhhh Lune- Tender peach with gold pearl.......YES YES YES YES YES!!! I'm so happy!

The Nightfish Fluidline looks more grey or it's just me??

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile

omg you are too funny! but i feel the same way! hahaha dont you just hate it too many new things!

Padmita

That's why it's called "soft" black I think - so it must be a little grey, or it would be just black
th_confused_new.gif
!

karen

my picks to get so far:

Lipsticks:
Stroke of Lust
Goddess Pink

Eye Shadows:
Waternymph
Mancatcher
Sea Myth

Blushcreme pearl
Lune
Maidenchant

And I guess EL had some leftover dye from the Clinique Packaging lines.
tong.gif

Miss_Behave

OMG fluidlines and blushcremes!!!! and I want two of the e/s. but to be honest: the packaging ist plain ugly