Lure Similarities

pumpkincat210

Picture5087.jpg

Picture5090.jpg

shadowprincess

some ppl were saying that aquadisiac when used wet is like delphic... so i did a comparison swatch... i think aqua is more green while delphic is more blue
aquavsdelphic2.jpg

aquavsdelphic1.jpg

pr1nces583

i think lustreleaf and aquavert are similar other than the textures being very different. the shades are quite close!

Colorqueen

This is so interesting. I am very sensitive and particular about color variations. When I got Delphic and Haunting, they were identical to Aquadisiac and Lovely Lily.

When I brought this up, many people got all upset saying that it was not like that at all.

So, I took photos of them in natural light and they are identical- except for the variation in color due to the cream/gel base vs powder bases.

HEre are two photos that I took. If you notice, the light hits the haunting/LL pair differently when the hand is tilted which makes them look slightly different due to the surfaces reflecting the light differently. The first photo shows them both straight on.

490695.jpeg

490698.jpeg

Nightfish, as you can see from the photos, looks just like black/brown mascara from many different lines of mascara. I thought I would not like it, but I find it perfect for the more pastel colors. The other darks in the Fluidlines are not right for pastels.