Lush moisturizer

MACaddict08

I'm getting Fresh Farmacy and maybe the tee tree water toner, but I'm going to need a moisturizer and I hear Lush has some great ones. Any suggestions? Thanks!
smiles.gif

ette

I'm a big Lush fan but I don't like their facial products. They break me out badly. But with that routine, Imperialis would be nice.

MACaddict08

Yeah that's kind of why I'm nervous to buy everything at once because I don't know how my skin will react. Would you recommend any other facial care products thats not Lush? I just need to get cleared up! thanks!

MACaddict08

It's kind of a combination...its oily and dry lol. so I don't really know. I've tried so much stuff. Where do you get Biotherm products?

ette

I have to order mine online (StrawberryNET or Nordstroms or Macy's[some stores carry them though]) because they don't have them anywhere near me, but if you are from Canada/Europe/Asia they are easier to find. Are you acne-prone? Where is it dry, where is it oily?

MACaddict08

Yeah I live in the U.S. too...but I've been getting acne around my chin area and cheek/nose areas. It's really weird because my skin is usually soo clear in the summer because I don't wear much makeup. And I was my face religiously morning and night. I was using St. Ives but that made me break out like crazy. So now im using cream from my doctor...it's not working either, and it's making my face sooo dry. Its oily on my T zone area...and there's dry patches all around... I was also wondering if theres any MAC skincare products that would be good too. The only bad thing is I'm only 16 so I can't afford much but I think this is worth it haha...I don't know. I have to go to work though...so you can message me if you'd like. Thanks so much for your help!

ette

Biotherm is definently worth it! I have been agrivated with my skin for years. Some things (like Murad, derm products) would work and then my skin would dry out and go bad all over again. So I decided to try Biotherm. Their products are different because they use thermal plankton extract which is only in their products. For you I would reccomend:
MORNING
Biopur Foaming Invigorating Cleansing Water for Combo/Oily Skin
Biopur Matifying Fresh Lotion Toner
Source Therapie
Aquasource Non-Stop SPF 15 for Normal/Combo Skin
NIGHT
Pure Bright Clarifying Foaming Cleanser
same toner
Source Therapie again
Oleo Source for Normal/Combo Skin

or you could get this:
http://www.biotherm-usa.com/_us/_en/facecare/index_prod.aspx?prdcode=GBOX-123_Starter_Oily&CatCode=AXE_FACE_CARE^F1_VIS_MOIS TURE^F2_VIS_MOISTURE_GiftSets&
and try that and see how you like their products

Some Sephora's, Nordstroms, Macy's, and Bath & Body Work's carry the line.