M.A.C. & Lorde Collection (June 5, 2014)

Yogi Belle

I liked it but for some reason didn't like it on me
001_unsure.gif
Punk Couture has been my fav as far as lippies go! I wish they would make Studded Kiss permanent!
I think Studded Kiss and Diva are nearly the same! I regret buying SK because these two are more than similar.

jfinch85

I don't like Diva on me! I think it's more purple (if that makes any sense haha) I just think I am so pale dark lips make me look sick or goth! Good thing for BRONZER haha

sa1214

Wow, that looks fantastic on you! I still haven't tried mine and hope that is what it will look like on me. I have dark lips, so I'm expecting it to look more vampy.

AngelDavies

I actually got 2 of these and when I tried it on it just didn't look good :( but its looks amazing on all you ladies I'm soooo jealous!!

IAmakeupaddict

Decided since the weather in Iowa wants to act like fall today, I was going to wear a fall lippie. Pure Heroine over NYX Carbernet liner:
First time I've worn this lippie but I really do like it. I don't normally do dark lippies but I might have to try a few ;) for reference I am NW 10-ish, UD .5 - super pale & cool toned. The liner did make it pull a little more reddish (which I liked). Also, ignore my freckles.. I've been leaning more towards a tinted moisturizer than a foundation these days for work.

Vandekamp

Decided since the weather in Iowa wants to act like fall today, I was going to wear a fall lippie. Pure Heroine over NYX Carbernet liner:
First time I've worn this lippie but I really do like it. I don't normally do dark lippies but I might have to try a few ;) for reference I am NW 10-ish, UD .5 - super pale & cool toned. The liner did make it pull a little more reddish (which I liked). Also, ignore my freckles.. I've been leaning more towards a tinted moisturizer than a foundation these days for work.
Love it. Very pretty on you.

IAmakeupaddict

Love it. Very pretty on you.
Very beautiful on you (including the freckles)!
GORGEOUS. 
This colour is perfect on you. You're the cutest! 
Aww thank you everyone!! :bouquet:
That's a gorgeous combo on you! :aok:  I'm going to have to run by Ulta this weekend and pick up that lip liner so I can try this out!
I love the combo! I fill in my lips with the liner and pat the lipstick in with my finger so that it's smooth and even.

Dolly Snow

Stunning! :pretty:

CrimsonQuill157

I just wore this out for the first time today (yes I know... I have so many other lipsticks to cycle through though!!!) and I was less than pleased. Staying power was meh. It went on fine but got patchy through the day, no eating or much talking at all. I'm going to try it with a liner and hopefully that helps, if not, it's going on the CB.

Gygy

I finally re-tried the Pure heroine a few days ago in a store, and I liked it, so I keep it and will use it now :)

Latest posts