MAC 2014 - What are your favorite LEs so far this year?

smallestkitten

Definitely Alluring Aquatic - I wasn't expecting to like AA as much as I did, I bought stuff more for the packaging than anything but it's such a solid collection in terms of pigmentation/texture/packaging ... everything was so on point. And the patentpolish collection I surprisingly loved! That's one of my favourite formulas now. Aaaaaand the Proenza collection was new/different so I loved it. Ultimate faves: mangrove lipstick, sea me hear me blush, aphrodite's shell bronzer, mystical lipstick.

tirurit

The one I've used the most and the one I am anxious about running out of is revved up PP! Which is quite amusing since it was totally an impulse buy while in the store. But I love it, both for the MLBB perfect colour and for the formula which I love.

MAC, could you have some PPs as a permanent staples? pretty please?

DiondP

Mine is the It's Not Easy Having a Good Time pigment from MAC Rocky Horror Picture show. I love Pigments and I love limited edition pigments even more!

telspepper

The whole Rocky Horror collection. If loved the film for decades and the collection was more versatile than I thought at first.

liquidsirenhoney

Well I fell in love with Styled in Sepia, I'm so sad I wasn't lucky enough for Lingering Kiss. I'm very happy with everything from the Rocky Horror release but hate using it because I'm scared to run out..

SleepingBeauty

Alluring Aquatic was by far the best collection in 2014 and the collection I bought the most of ever. Can't remember most of the other collections but Heirloom Mix was quite nice as well.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
My favorite LE collection in 2014 was Alluring Aquatic. My favorite items were Enchanted One, Mystical, Fathoms Deep, Sea Worship, and Sea Me, Hear Me.

CCKK

My favorites as of Jan. are Mangrove (which caught me totally off guard-love the color) and this past holiday seasons lipstick esp Tribalist and lipgloss Courting Chic

cakewannaminaj

I love the whole of the Alluring Aquatic collection, best packaging I have seen and own in 2014! Also, Mangrove and Woodrose are both my favourite lipsticks, the packaging is also not bad.

Sad to say I regret my purchase of the Strip Poker lipstick from the MAC Osbourne collection, it's so dry and the color looked so pasty on me, like a concealer >.< the color wash me out so bad.

dcarrington

My absolute favorite was The Magnetic Nude collection as a whole. I ended up getting EVERYTHING from that collection with the exception of FP, MR and CI. I went ham on the other collections as well like the Fantasy of Flowers collection, Alluring Aquatic and the Osbourne Collection but Magnetic Nude collection as a whole was my favorite and still is. Individually I would have to say my Naked Bud l/s, peaches and cream blush, lingering kiss l/s, hearts aflame l/s, magnetic appeal, sensual sparks, overspiced l/g and pleasure model blush.

taya786

Some of my favorites were... Toying around....Playland Mangrove....Proenza Enchanted one....Alluring Aquatics Dodgy girl....Kelly Osborne pussywillow....Sharon Osborne Ocean City blush....proenza My favorite packaging was Alluring Aquatics so pretty♡♡ ☆☆There was some other stuff too for example some eyeshadows from Alluring collection but I don't remember the names.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
In addition to Alluring Aquatic, I also loved the entire Huggable Lipcolour Collection and MAC By Request 2014.
heart.gif

Latest posts