MAC 2014 - What are your favorite LEs so far this year?

Littlemissdee

Loved the Alluring Aquatic collection packaging - sea worship was my fav of all. Gold mirror and mirror Dodgy girl and P&C Playland lipstick Pleasure model

thelari

I really love Aphrodite's Shell from the Alluring Aquatic collection. Not a big bronzer fan but I feel like that one was made just for me XD

I really loved the Osbournes collection and Alluring Aquatic. The colors from the Osbournes collection are perfect for my pale skin!! The Alluring Aquatic collection had great shimmery sea tones that were perfect for the beach and summer.
I mostly use my Morning Rose lipstick, Shimmerfish nail polish, and Cheeky Bugger blush (my holy grail!).

spitfire

feeling absolutely the same as thelari :) I was always searching for the best bronzer for my nc15 skin and aphrodites shell is just perfect! I love the texture and colour so much. got a back up but I still hope it will be repromoted some day if I run out :)
and I love the osbourne blushes as well, beautiful unique colours and smoth texture :)

liba

feeling absolutely the same as thelari :) I was always searching for the best bronzer for my nc15 skin and aphrodites shell is just perfect! I love the texture and colour so much. got a back up but I still hope it will be repromoted some day if I run out :)
and I love the osbourne blushes as well, beautiful unique colours and smoth texture :)
I love Aphrodite's Shell too, but my absolute favorite is Lush Light Bronze Careblend bronzer - it's been more than 3 years now since that came out…I can't believe it. I hope that comes back some day. Mine's getting very worn down.

Dominique33

Temperature Rising and Alluring Aquatic, Pedro Lourenço and Glitter and Ice too
eyelove.gif
( A huge fan of Johnny Weir, at that time I ended up with the 6 lipsticks, an es palette and the beauty powder which I broke sadly enough, Temperature Rising was classy, so was Pedro Lourenço and Alluring Aquatic so amazing, love them all !) Proenza Schouler was not bad, Gareth Pugh was gorgeous.

Queenesq

I really liked the Alluring Aquatic and the Proenza Schouler collection lipsticks. I was only planning to buy one lipstick and I bought - and use - all of them. I also am enjoying Dodgy Girl from the Osbourne collection and Toying Around from the Playland collection.

kirstw91

There's been quite a few things I really enjoy using, I like cheeky bugger blush and jolly good mineralize skinfinish duo (took me a while to try it but I like to use it as a subtle contour, I'm nw15) I like dodgy girl lipstick aswell from the osbournes collection. Rose lily and fleur d'coral lipsticks from the fantasy of flowers collection. Mystical and enchanted one from AA.

everhip

Aphrodite's Shell, such a pretty natural looking bronzer.

Perfect Topping, never owned the original and i didn't mind this year's version being a little different, it's still a lovely highlighter that became one of my faves. Love how smooth it is and not like a shimmer bomb that some MSFs can be.

matchachoco

I have gotten so much use out of Lorelei eyeshadow from Alluring Aquatic. It's already flat in the container!

I've only bought a couple lipsticks this year and they are still in their boxes, waiting for me to finish other lipsticks.

kaitlynxo

Peaches and cream blush, aphrodites shell, ANR quad, strip poker, dodgy girl, autoerotique blush. Definitely have had a lot of favourites this year.

Latest posts