MAC 214 brush: underated

sss215

This short shader brush is so underrated! its from style black and blond, brunette, redhead. i tried to get it at MAC stores and had no luck but found it online. this brush is like a shorter 239, and is soft. I love that since i have a small amount of lid space.

i have so much control when i use it its not even funny. this and the 226 make a great pair. I still love the usual 239, and 217/224 that is widely used, but these too make application easier for me. try them out if your lid space is limited.

LMD84

i might have to try looking for this brush if it is a shorter version of the 239 which is my fave brush!
smiles.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss215
This short shader brush is so underrated! its from style black and blond, brunette, redhead. i tried to get it at MAC stores and had no luck but found it online. this brush is like a shorter 239, and is soft. I love that since i have a small amount of lid space.

i have so much control when i use it its not even funny. this and the 226 make a great pair. I still love the usual 239, and 217/224 that is widely used, but these too make application easier for me. try them out if your lid space is limited.

I love the 214 also. I actually bought it before I bought the 139. I keep telling people don't overlook that brush.

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i might have to try looking for this brush if it is a shorter version of the 239 which is my fave brush!
smiles.gif

I forgot to add, i got it at maccosmetics.com. weird it wasn't in the stores though. it may be pro store only now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I love the 214 also. I actually bought it before I bought the 139. I keep telling people don't overlook that brush.

glad to hear its getting some love. i am done with eye brushes for a while with this one being my last one. glad its a HIT!

marajode

I do love this brush. I have smaller eyes, so it does give a lot of control to smaller space.
Question: My 226 is scratchy as heck. The size and shape is perfect, but it hurts!
I've tried washing and it feels the same. Do you guys have this problem at all?

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by marajode
I do love this brush. I have smaller eyes, so it does give a lot of control to smaller space.
Question: My 226 is scratchy as heck. The size and shape is perfect, but it hurts!
I've tried washing and it feels the same. Do you guys have this problem at all?

my 226 is soft. i love it. what do you wash it with?

Steel Magnolia

Grrr! Ive been trying to find the 214 for ages! They dont sell it in Ireland and Mac doesnt ship to Ireland. Has anybody found a good dupe for this?

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Magnolia
Grrr! Ive been trying to find the 214 for ages! They dont sell it in Ireland and Mac doesnt ship to Ireland. Has anybody found a good dupe for this?

Both Nars and Sephora brands have smudge brushes similar to the 214.

Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Magnolia

Sigma E20. I got mine today and it's still labeled as SS214.
th_wink3.gif
I don't have MAC 214 so I can't tell if this is an exact dupe. Anyway I like this a lot.