MAC 239 vs. Bobbi Brown Eye Sweep Brush

MissTT

I'm searching for a new eye brush and plan to use it for the following: apply shadow to the lid, apply shadow to brown bone (highlight), and wash of single color over entire eye for quick and easy makeup look. I know most people hear swear by MAC brushes, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried Bobbi Brown as well. With the current 20% off promotions I'm considering other brands.

aradhana

I'm searching for a new eye brush and plan to use it for the following: apply shadow to the lid, apply shadow to brown bone (highlight), and wash of single color over entire eye for quick and easy makeup look. I know most people hear swear by MAC brushes, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried Bobbi Brown as well. With the current 20% off promotions I'm considering other brands.
i only have one bobbi brown brush which came in a palette i bought earlier this year. it's dual ended - one side is flat and can be used either to sweep/pat shadow onto the lid, or to line. the other side is a fluffy angled brush...i use it for the crease/brow bone. i think it's pretty awesome, especially for a little brush that comes in a palette - usually they're not particularly good!
i'm not really on the market for brushes at the moment, but i would definitely consider a bb brush if i was!