MAC A Novel Romance Collection (Aug 21, 2014)

MelroseLuvsMkup

Finally got a chance to try my lippies! I got them not long ago from my US shipping buddy. Here is Hearts Aflame :)
Beautiful!
And the rest! Yield To Love, Good Kisser and Lingering Kiss all on bare lips. Kind of wondering if I should track down Myself and A Novel Romance. Does anyone think I could pull off A Novel Romance?
I love all on you! :eyelove:
This is me wearing Lingering Kiss I love this color so much :eyelove:
917ed3fb_image.jpeg
:love: Stunning!!!

Jodylicious

I got nothing from this collection, but seeing all these pictures made me realise that not only i NEED Yield To Love in my life, but i actually need TWO!!
eyelove.gif
Maybe more...
Good kisser, looks gorgeous too. I'll start looking for those babies ASAP!

kaitlynxo

I got nothing from this collection, but seeing all these pictures made me realise that not only i NEED Yield To Love in my life, but i actually need TWO!! :eyelove:  Maybe more... Good kisser, looks gorgeous too. I'll start looking for those babies ASAP!
Good kisser is beautiful!

Vandekamp

I got nothing from this collection, but seeing all these pictures made me realise that not only i NEED Yield To Love in my life, but i actually need TWO!! :eyelove:  Maybe more... Good kisser, looks gorgeous too. I'll start looking for those babies ASAP!
Yield to love is amazing. It is a must have.

DeAnn Smith

I wore YTL today with Talk Sexy. Went to my local MAC store at Macy's to check out Heirloom in person....and wound up getting another Pure Flash! when I realized today I saw silver (bottom) on my first one....I wear it almost every day so bought the second one!

Vandekamp

I wore YTL today with Talk Sexy. Went to my local MAC store at Macy's to check out Heirloom in person....and wound up getting another Pure Flash! when I realized today I saw silver (bottom) on my first one....I wear it almost every day so bought the second one!
YTL is amazing. Very happy for you.

DeAnn Smith

I'm wearing Lingering Kiss and Modern Lure today on my lips. Great combination. Darker than with Talk Sexy, which I also adore. I regret not getting a BU of it but hoping it's in COO. I think it's still available on the MAC website and am tempted.

Vandekamp

I'm wearing Lingering Kiss and Modern Lure today on my lips. Great combination. Darker than with Talk Sexy, which I also adore. I regret not getting a BU of it but hoping it's in COO. I think it's still available on the MAC website and am tempted.
I know it looks lovely on you. If it is, you better get it now DeAnn.