MAC Ace of Hearts Halloween 2009 Look

CheeSauce

Hey everyone! I just attempted the Ace of Hearts Halloween look! I think I am actually going to do this for Halloween but since I didn't have some of the stuff int he instructions then I just substituted. I went to MAC today and was talking to the MUA about how I attempted the look and she said that white paint is prob better then white eyeshadow so she gave me a sample for free! Any CC is always appreciated!

Here is the original look from MAC: http://www.maccosmetics.com/looks/print/Halloween18.pdf

aohfc.jpg

aohscary.jpg

aohclassy.jpg

aoheyesclosed.jpg

Ksayare

love it (especially how you moved the heart to directly over your eye- it looks awesome)!!

i can't wait to attempt to recreate all of their halloween looks!

Almond_Eyed

Looks good =)

Just two things... 1) Might be better to use a grey liner (or shadow) for outlining the card, black looks a little bit too harsh. 2) You might want to try "erasing" your brows with a gluestick to really match the face chart. I believe there are tutorials floating around on youtube... otherwise, good job!

<3

CheeSauce

Thanks for the suggestions! Yeah I had a really hard time trying to erase my brows ( i think because my hair is black.) I will definitely look for videos online though so that I can perfect it before halloween!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almond_Eyed
Looks good =)

Just two things... 1) Might be better to use a grey liner (or shadow) for outlining the card, black looks a little bit too harsh. 2) You might want to try "erasing" your brows with a gluestick to really match the face chart. I believe there are tutorials floating around on youtube... otherwise, good job!

<3